• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Interesting
11-02-2007, 08:48 AM,
Interesting
CM:SF has had 6 games reported in the last 90 days.

CMx1 has had 524 games reported in the last 90 days.

Says it all doesnt it.
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2007, 09:20 AM,
RE: Interesting
Bootie Wrote:CM:SF has had 6 games reported in the last 90 days.

CMx1 has had 524 games reported in the last 90 days.

Says it all doesnt it.

And just think of all the games that would be getting reported if CM had been updated, not upended... not to mention the bucks rolling in for BF...

Oh well, we just don't get it, I guess.

Cheers!

Leto
11-02-2007, 09:28 AM,
I, for a fact, "just don't get it" according to BFC president and forum bigsh*t, Steve.
Big Grin
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-02-2007, 10:05 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:I, for a fact, "just don't get it" according to BFC president and forum bigsh*t, Steve.
Big Grin

That's because you've always preferred to 'give it' instead of "get it' from what I hear...

; )

Cheers!

Leto
11-02-2007, 12:05 PM,
[hirr Wrote:Leto]
RedDevil Wrote:I, for a fact, "just don't get it" according to BFC president and forum bigsh*t, Steve.
Big Grin

That's because you've always preferred to 'give it' instead of "get it' from what I hear...

; )

Cheers!

Leto

Never was much on "being on the receiving end" of anything.. except a "snarling" maybe.. :P
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-02-2007, 01:05 PM,
Doesn't surprise me at all. If only they would get around to the CMC program.
11-02-2007, 06:20 PM,
Too bad...I'm afraid they will never return to the CMx1 code base, even if they go bankrupt
11-02-2007, 06:50 PM,
Yes, I'm afraid BF would rather cut off their nose to spite their face, rather than admit they made a mistake with Shlock Farce and return to CM1. Damn tragedy really....waz so much that could have been done to update and improve CM1. Could have turned a great game into a greater game. Maybe someday Matrix will pick it and do something with it.....I'm hoping anyway.

- falco.
11-02-2007, 10:04 PM,
Those numbers speak volumes...
I guess just another case of when companies have the arrogance to presume they know better than their customers... 'nuff said, the gamers have spoken.
11-02-2007, 11:39 PM,
Wondering if we took an inter-club poll on who would purchase updated CMx1 and presented that as evidence to BF that it would be lucrative for them if that would do any good? We do polls on other stuff, yes?