• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Peng? What the hell is it?
10-30-2007, 12:39 AM,
Peng? What the hell is it?
I went over to the CMSF form and saw the "Peng" challenge.

What the hell is this Peng rubbish?

Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2007, 08:44 AM,
RE: Peng? What the hell is it?
I dont bother going over there now as the whole BF team appeared to have disappeared up their own backsides in a blinding flash!
11-02-2007, 11:28 PM,
I have never really figured out what the whole Peng thing is over there. I only know it is some kind of inside-joke over on the Battlefront forums. Goes way back to Combat Mission:Beyond Overlord at least.
11-03-2007, 01:51 AM,
Panther Bait Wrote:I have never really figured out what the whole Peng thing is over there. I only know it is some kind of inside-joke over on the Battlefront forums. Goes way back to Combat Mission:Beyond Overlord at least.

I heard it was a bunch of gay code for setting up meeting points in bus depot bathrooms.

Hell, I couldn't figure it out though, and I spent a whole afternoon sitting in a John in downtown St. Louis for nothing.

LMAO!

Cheers!

Leto
11-03-2007, 06:24 PM,
[hirr Wrote:Leto]
Panther Bait Wrote:I have never really figured out what the whole Peng thing is over there. I only know it is some kind of inside-joke over on the Battlefront forums. Goes way back to Combat Mission:Beyond Overlord at least.

I heard it was a bunch of gay code for setting up meeting points in bus depot bathrooms.

Hell, I couldn't figure it out though, and I spent a whole afternoon sitting in a John in downtown St. Louis for nothing.

LMAO!

Cheers!

Leto

Har, har! Funniest reply I've read fer a long time. Damn near reply of the year I reckon! :bow:

- falco.
11-03-2007, 07:48 PM,
There was a time on the CMSF forums when news were so scarce (about the game) the fans started to amuse each other with these threads. I think Peng was a real forum user who started this. CMSF slowly emerged and is fading away, but the Peng-threads stay.
11-05-2007, 08:40 AM,
falc Wrote:
[hirr Wrote:Leto]

LMAO!

Cheers!

Leto

Har, har! Funniest reply I've read fer a long time. Damn near reply of the year I reckon! :bow:

- falco.

I'm glad at least one person appreciates my hard work around here...

: )

Cheers!

Leto