• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for more opponents!!
10-27-2007, 12:11 PM,
Looking for more opponents!!
Hey CS players,

I've got 5 games going with various Blitz players but I could take on about 3 more. I have the Matrix edition (patched) I have been playing EF and WF through all their editions and expansions since they originally came out. For a long time only WF worked on my machine after I went to XP. I kept a second machine for a while so that I could play EF2 but its been a couple years since I had that arrangement. I'm very happy to have the Matrix edition and all versions of CS on one machine

Preferences:

I prefer EF but also play WF with a preference for North Africa. I am happy to entertain rising sun games

I prefer larger scenarios 5-10 in size though I tend to avoid multiplayer size games.

I prefer pbem over net play

I am the most experianced as the Germans and give a better game when playing them but I am open to playing all sides, especially the Russians or the British.

When playing EF2 I tend to prefer 41, or 42 and early 43 scenarios. I avoid Kusk or the invasion of Gemany. I'm open to scenarions in late 43 and 44.

When playing West Front I prefer North Africa but I am open to all Fronts.

I am currently playing:

8th Pz to the Rescue
Checking the Blitzkrieg
Clash at the Railhead
Counter Attack at Iliovask
Borodino 41

PLease contact me and lets get a game going. I generally give a very quick responce.

Regards All,

Prince Bolkonsky
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2007, 10:51 PM,
RE: Looking for more opponents!!
I am open to a game. Pick something and send it my way.

E-mail is [email protected]. Standard ROE.......all options on, please.

Rob
10-27-2007, 11:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2007, 11:09 PM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
If you want a North Africa game, pick one out and send it to [email protected]

Like Rob I roll with the punches and use basic/standard ROE's and all options.

Ed
10-27-2007, 11:22 PM,
Hi!
I’ve picked a scenario from Matrix EF: Prelude to Destruction with all rules on. You play as Russians.

Regards
von Manstein