• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Who is the best all around CM player at the Blitz?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Owl
2.78%
1 2.78%
Moondog
0%
0 0%
Lord Bane
11.11%
4 11.11%
McIvan
16.67%
6 16.67%
Der Kuenstler
8.33%
3 8.33%
jsdu 10th Mountain
0%
0 0%
Phil Davies
0%
0 0%
Colonel Talvela
13.89%
5 13.89%
Walkure
2.78%
1 2.78%
Other
44.44%
16 44.44%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Take 2: Who is the best all around CM Player at the Blitz?
10-25-2007, 09:05 AM,
Take 2: Who is the best all around CM Player at the Blitz?
Let's crown a king!

We can then worship him and throw chicken wings and beer at his feet...

They are listed in no particular order and appear based on their merits that no one here can reasonably argue with. They are the best of the best.

If you feel someone above is not listed, but should be considered, I have left open the "other" slot and you can fill in the name himself.

The poll ends in 30 days, and the winner will receive a brand new Lincoln Navigator with leather package and sunroof.

Cheers!

Leto
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2007, 10:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2007, 10:49 AM by RedDevil.)
RE: Take 2: Who is the best all around CM Player at the Blitz?
Kind of hard to vote unless you've played all of the players listed isn't?

I vote for Antoni, Nobody is a better Opponent to have
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
10-25-2007, 10:58 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:Kind of hard to vote unless you've played all of the players listed isn't?

Dammit Dev... of course you are right... but this is about who is the hardest to beat, toughest opponent, mean lean fightin machine, makes you cry into your keyboard kinda kick ass player evaluation.

I think it's only fair that some of the top players (I think anyways) here at the blitz get some kind of recognition for their excellence in play. Anyone is welcome to sport their own top 10, or throw in their number one vote.

It's not a popularity contest. This is who we think are the top guns.

: )

Cheers!

Leto
10-25-2007, 11:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2007, 11:25 AM by McIvan.)
Its.
Bloody.
Well.
Not.
Me :mad:

I'm on the inactive list, and hardly anyone active on the MB these days has played me. How can I be on it??

I'm gong for Col T.....leads the ELO rankings and has played a generous slice of top opponents.
10-25-2007, 01:01 PM,
Why isn't the number 2 ELO player on the list?
10-25-2007, 01:37 PM,
I applaud your intention here Leto cheers but there are just too many unbelievably tough CM Blitz players that just aren't around anymore.

I voted for "other" and the two can think of off the top of my head are Matteponk and [UF] P.A.K. Paule. But there are a few others I've played that are now just names of the past.
10-25-2007, 01:45 PM,
GreenHornet Wrote:I applaud your intention here Leto cheers but there are just too many unbelievably tough CM Blitz players that just aren't around anymore.

I voted for "other" and the two can think of off the top of my head are Matteponk and [UF] P.A.K. Paule. But there are a few others I've played that are now just names of the past.

Don't forget Fridericus, and Saint Ruth... I guess I was trying to represent the guys that are still kinda playing... I couldn't remove McIvan, even though he's not playing much (if at all) anymore, just for the fact that he was so good, that the game just bored him after awhile... he had absolutely nobody that could even touch him. Ivy is what I refer to as the HIGHZEALANDER... "there can be only one!".

And don't forget you, GH... I hear nothing but good things (if you call crying and trembling uncontrollably after you've rolled them) from people who've played you. I think we should still give accolades to the toughest still playing, for if nothing else, a few shits and giggles for them, and at the most, to perhaps encourage a few of them to play each other, or encourage other members to perhaps challenge them if they want to learn to do without sitting for a week or two.

; )

Last but not least, we need to showcase the heavy hitters that we do have here at this club.

Cheers!

Leto
10-25-2007, 02:09 PM,
RedDevil Wrote:Kind of hard to vote unless you've played all of the players listed isn't?

Cheers for that RD, I :bow: at your feet !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
10-25-2007, 02:21 PM,
Peek Wrote:Why isn't the number 2 ELO player on the list?

Yeah, or the number 50 ELO player?
10-25-2007, 04:03 PM,
The Coil Wrote:
Peek Wrote:Why isn't the number 2 ELO player on the list?

Yeah, or the number 50 ELO player?

You are on another "best" list...

Do you need a clue to which list that may be??

; )

Come on folks, everyone needs to vote... you're only doing a disservice to the names above and the Blitz itself if you do not.

Cheers!

Leto