• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Adding scenario help
10-22-2007, 05:58 AM,
Adding scenario help
I was trying to add a new scenario to the East Front II database and somehow I not only added a new scenario but I seemed to have changed another existing scenario to the same name.
The scenario I was adding was "A Bitter Snow at Belgorod" and the scenario that also got changed was " 'GD' Kampfgruppe 'Langkeit'". There are now 2 games listed as "A Bitter Snow at Belgorod". The second listing with the 11 games played is the Kampfgruppe Langkeit scenario.

Please change the second scenario back to the proper name. When that has been done I will finish adding all the information for "A Bitter Snow at Belgorod".

Nick
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2007, 06:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-22-2007, 06:33 AM by Valor.)
RE: Adding scenario help
I've been trying to do it but have received the message:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"\" AND (sg_game IN (5))' at line 1

:hissy:

BTW, remember, when you try to add scenario use: Add New Scenario not Modify existing scenario!
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
10-22-2007, 09:21 AM,
I did add the scenario but I realized that I had made a mistake to the scenario size modifier so I went back to correct the error. Obviously I was careless and selected the wrong scenario. When I got into the scenario I realized that it was the wrong scenario and closed the program without saving anything. This is why I do not understand why the scenario name changed.

Nick
10-22-2007, 09:48 AM,
The scenario name has been changed back to Kampfgruppe Langkeit

Please make certain the data for that scenario is correct, if it is not modify it ASAP.

A Bitter Snow at Belgorod is NOT showing up in the DB anywhere, unless you have it named with some " or * marks, I don't see it.

If you see it, I need the ID # of it (read the link at the bottom of your browser when you hover over the scenario link) so it can be corrected in the DB.
If it is not there, simply ADD a new scenario and put in all the data as you normally would
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
10-22-2007, 12:14 PM,
Other than the name which I not willing to try and change and the link to the files which I don't know how to change all of the scenario information is correct. The proper name for the scenario is: 'GD' Kampfgruppe 'Langkeit'. The files are located in the LANGKEIT.zip file in the East Front Campaign Series scenario directory.