• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What's new??
10-20-2007, 08:43 AM,
What's new??
It's been a very long time since I've visited this MB :rolleyes:
I have the Talonsoft CS games but I understand Matrix has revamped the CS series. So is it worth me buying the complete set again? :chin:
Sorry if this question has been asked before!
Many thanks in advance cheers
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2007, 09:14 AM,
RE: What's new??
Hi Bob welcome back. :)

I would say it's worth it although I am a bit bias Big Grin New oob's and a bunch of new WF scenarios also the online option works fine even if you want to play against more then one opponent at a time. And a whole lot of other stuff comming down the pipe :cool:

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
10-20-2007, 09:32 AM,
Hi Bob,

It's been a long time my friend!
Yea, it's well worth the money to buy the complete set again. :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Gavin
Send this user an email
10-20-2007, 09:32 AM,
Hi Bob.

I like the new version.

The Matrix forums provide some good reading,

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=226

Jack
10-20-2007, 05:26 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: What's new??
Bob Millard Wrote:It's been a very long time since I've visited this MB :rolleyes:
I have the Talonsoft CS games but I understand Matrix has revamped the CS series. So is it worth me buying the complete set again? :chin:
Sorry if this question has been asked before!
Many thanks in advance cheers

It certainly is Bob ! :cool:

I have really enjoyed playing it as an alternative to CM !, so I would say buy it and enjoy !:)
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
10-20-2007, 10:35 PM,
Many thanks guys for the welcome back to the CS MB and the info :)
Good to see your still around Gavin! Been a very long time since we played the CS games :smg:
Will pop back here when I've done my shopping at Matrix Big Grin
10-21-2007, 02:58 AM,
Hey British Tommy, welcome back. Hope you get back into scenario design.

I bought the originals in the spring as I was impatient for the new ones. I pondered for a while before making the purchase. $35 USD is not a lot for the dl version these days. I could see that everyone here was going over to the Matrix Edition and can see that a lot of the complaints about the originals are trying to be fixed in the ME. New units and new features means that new scens will be done while the old ones will be abandoned.

Meanwhile I have fun with Divided Ground with the mods. A break from WWII.
Impatiently waiting for the Brigade and Matrix to work on DG.

I'd like to PBEM with you. Our time difference and my weekends only playtime means not very many turns a week though.
10-21-2007, 05:26 AM,
Hello Bob

Gio Frumenti here. How are you ?
10-21-2007, 06:47 AM,
Hi Bob,
I hope the welcoming messages bring you back to CS Matrix. One of it's greatest features is that one can access all CS discs without inserting them!! No more worries about disc changing or disc corruption.
You will find that Jason and his team have made some fine new additions which will keep this great old game alive and even growing for the future.
Yes, I too remember yoiu as a tough opponent and have admired your skills at rebalancing some ot the old CS games and adapting CS scenarios to CM.
Welcome back to the future!
10-21-2007, 07:08 PM,
For $40.00 how can you go wrong?