• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Screenshot !
10-04-2007, 05:48 PM,
Thumbs_Up  Screenshot !
Here is a screenshot from my current game against Hawks Kriegsman.:bow:

Its Impregnable for West Front (Matrix Edition), I am playing Germans, Erik is playing the Greeks.

As you can see from the picture :

[Image: ScreenHunter_02Oct040832.jpg]

It doesnt look to good for the Greeks I have got surrounded on the hill in the middle.

If you like this screenshot I will consider doing more.

All comments gratefully accepted.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2007, 07:09 PM,
RE: Screenshot !
I like it.
10-04-2007, 09:48 PM,
I don't like it, but then again I am biased! :rolleyes:

Thanx!

Hawk
10-05-2007, 01:11 AM,
Sorry Erik !:P
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
10-05-2007, 08:20 AM,
Without the unit bases turned on, I have trouble seeing what is happening. The first thing I do each turn is activate the bases.
10-05-2007, 04:34 PM,
:smoke:
Nort Wrote:Without the unit bases turned on, I have trouble seeing what is happening. The first thing I do each turn is activate the bases.

A youngster like me has perfect eyesight and so I dont need to switch on the bases !
10-05-2007, 05:56 PM,
I still havent captured that b:censored:hill, as Erik has managed to disrupt all the units nearest to it !:angry:

Nevermind I will capture it soon !
10-06-2007, 06:16 AM,
Antoni whats the process again for getting screenshots that long since i done it.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH your team is not doing well in Europe so far.Not trying to be smart with that remark btw.Just a comment.
10-06-2007, 06:31 AM,
Print screen, then open PSP. Paint, or some other graphics program, hit "paste as new image".

Mike
10-06-2007, 06:50 AM,
Von Luck Wrote:Antoni whats the process again for getting screenshots that long since i done it.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH your team is not doing well in Europe so far.Not trying to be smart with that remark btw.Just a comment.

I used a program called screenhunter downloaded from here :

http://wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter_free.htm