• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Greeting all and H2H/CC Opponent wanted...
09-12-2007, 08:12 AM,
Greeting all and H2H/CC Opponent wanted...
Hello everybody, greeting all!
I'm back, and ready to play a PBEM...H2H with full real prefs (incl. cc)
-balanced, realistic battle or scenario(historically, semi historically or just hypothetical either welcome)...
-assault, defend or meeting...
prearrange a must.

cheers
S.
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2007, 05:53 AM,
RE: Greeting all and H2H/CC Opponent wanted...
Hi Gustav; I think you will have to get the windows version of WW2, not sure if anybody is still play H2H anymore (besides Vesku :-) ).

Welcome back.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
09-13-2007, 08:38 AM,
Hi Chris,
I have this WinSPWW2 and SPMBT....but both it is still a pain. tearing, delayed slow by moving...etc. I did try a year ago to do everything with ( all the advice, tip by Arthur, etc.)
So I was tired of it...and just stayed by the H2H.
no more H2H players?
CryCryCry
bigCry

Eek
09-13-2007, 11:16 AM,
Don't think so. Slow moving, do you mean the graphics is slow? You can adjust all that on the welcome screen; graphic delay, scroll delay etc. If so I can let you know what I have mine set at, mine work pretty good.

Actually I think even Vesa has come over to the dark side.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
09-13-2007, 02:58 PM,
Actually Chris I'm very much with Survor here, WW2 infantry is too slow per turn which is a pain because infantry is very strong leaving armour playing a secondary role. All in all, you get a smoothly running battle with H2H compared to WW2. And I play as much H2H as possible but it seems that it's quite hard to find opponents nowadays. Thank God for players like alpha, july, Survor and Yogi!!!!

I can't offer you a battle because I am still a bit uncertain how much my back can take sitting per day but you may want to try contacting someone directly, I know that many players rarely visit the forums but can give you a battle if offered.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
09-13-2007, 10:15 PM,
Bonjour,

Sorry for a newbie question but I could not find what H2H is exactly.
I thought to understand it is a mod of SPWAW but could not find where the mod can be found and on which version it has to be installed over.
Am I right?
Could you please tell me where I can find some kind of informations/instructions?
Thanks.:cool:
Send this user an email
09-13-2007, 10:56 PM,
https://www.theblitz.club/member_sites/p...rework.php

Installing on 7.1 doesn't need any fixing but it is possible to install H2H on 8.*, it requires an old file .... can't remember the name ... to be copied into another folder I can't remember. Hope that helps :)
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
09-14-2007, 12:08 AM,
Thank you :happy:
I didn't know this part of the site, I will have a look...
Send this user an email
09-14-2007, 01:51 AM,
Vesku Wrote:WW2 infantry is too slow per turn

So you are speaking of the actual movement rate of the unit. I have noticed that too. What is striking me as strange is that infantry moves 3 hexes in woods, but only 1 or 2 in an orchard. It is easier to move through an orchard then woods.

That and the ability of units to fire 100 yards into the woods; quite the sighting ability.
09-14-2007, 02:10 AM,
Weasel Wrote:So you are speaking of the actual movement rate of the unit. I have noticed that too. What is striking me as strange is that infantry moves 3 hexes in woods, but only 1 or 2 in an orchard. It is easier to move through an orchard then woods.

Maybe the troops are stopping to eat a few apples or partake of the odd glass of scrumpy. Toast

cheers