• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Delayed
09-07-2007, 12:09 AM,
Delayed
Just to let everyone know. I will be delayed in getting the turns out for awhile. My wife is due to give birth to our fourth child any day now. And because of some blood pressure concerns they have taken her into hopspital so I'm left holding the babies. House husband a job I've always wanted. My wife claims it is all a plot on her part to keep me off the computer for a little bit at least although I thought that was the reason that we keep having the kids in the first place.
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2007, 10:28 AM,
RE: Delayed
Congratulations, (in advance). I hope the new child and Mom will be helathy and come through this just fine.

How long will it be before you have the kids registered on the ladder? :)
Learning the trade from dad....

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
09-22-2007, 02:06 AM,
Hi all
Just to let you know my wife is now on the mend and has given birth to a 7lb 7oz baby girl we have named Holly. Both are home from hospital and life is returnning to normal. Aiming to get the backlog of turns out over the weekend. Give me till tuesday then if I owe you one send me a reminder in case I forget anyone. Apologies for the delay once again and thanks for understanding.
Cheers Kevin
09-22-2007, 02:32 AM,
Congrat's on the new arrival cheers
09-22-2007, 02:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-22-2007, 07:13 AM by Ricky B.)
Wonderful news, Kevin. I don't recall for sure, is that one more in your private female wargaming club that you are singlehandedly building over there? Great to hear everyone is doing well.

Regards
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
09-22-2007, 06:33 AM,
The very best to you Kevin. Glad to hear all is well.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp