• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korea'85 Alt art / scenario pack updated
08-17-2007, 12:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-17-2007, 12:26 PM by Volcano Man.)
Korea'85 Alt art / scenario pack updated
Now that we have started our K85_Alt team game, a few things were noticed that should be changed. I have updated the pack with the following changes:

The Korea '85_Alt art / scenario pack has just been updated. Several corrections were made to the _Alt scenarios. Here is a list of the changes:
----------------------------
v.II

-For play balance concerns, lowered the chemical levels by 75% for both sides in the #0615_01_Campaign_Alt and #0615_02_Campaign_alt_NKPA_Alt scenarios.

-Corrected the missing US air units from the scenarios. When each “modern” air unit was split into flights, 2/3 of the air strikes then became missing from the scenarios that contained these split units. This has now been corrected.
----------------------------
There are several options to get it. You can of course head over to www.volcanomods.com to get it. However, if you downloaded the K85_Alt pack from the website already then you can just download the zip file attached to this post. Unzip it to your K85 folder and you will be all set with the above changes.

Attached Files
.zip   Korea85_Alt_update.zip (Size: 124.52 KB / Downloads: 13)
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2007, 08:05 AM,
RE: Korea'85 Alt art / scenario pack updated
I'm not sure what I have down wrong. After downloading the scenario pack, etc. I cant seem to get #0615_01 The Chinese Campaign to work. I get an "Error reading scenario file" Message. Everything else seems to work fine but that one scenario. Any ideas what I have screwed up. Thanks in advance!
08-30-2007, 11:53 AM,
Hmm, it could be any number of problems. What I would do is go to www.hpssims.com and download the latest K85 version. Then see if it works. If not, then I would download the Chinese expansion again after you try the update from HPS. One of these two things *should* fix the problem.
Send this user an email
08-31-2007, 12:24 AM,
Doh! Fixed Thanks!