• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ME 67 1973 Suez Scenarios
08-11-2007, 08:06 PM,
ME 67 1973 Suez Scenarios
As I am getting thumped as the Isreali player at the moment it seems to me that there is no stopping the Arab army and it can go where it wants as there is no restriction to stay in the SAMs ranges.

This seems wrong. 67 was designed pre MG44 which introduced fixing of units. Would it be better/more historical to fix the Arabs at the end of Day 1 and shift the objective VP hexes into that area?

I know little detail about this battle but I think this would help. If teh Isreali attack then of course the units can respond and counter.
The units used for the attack when the Syrians where in trouble could be released on a random chance starting with day 3?

Mike
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2007, 04:51 AM,
RE: ME 67 1973 Suez Scenarios
I too am playing the Israelis, in the 73_1 Yom kipper war scenario and am having quite a hard time trying to hold off the Egyptian armies.

My main concern however, is the release %'s.. I am now 3 days past the release times on ALOT of my units and have nothing arriving to fight with.
My opp is halfway across the Sinai peninsula right now and I can't get any men released to fight with!!!!

[Image: me671.jpg]
the date is now October 9 @ 6 am..

I sure could use some more troops :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply