• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Leto and Dave Rematch Taunting thread.
08-11-2007, 12:35 AM,
The Leto and Dave Rematch Taunting thread.
Hey brother, have you sent your data to NASA again to have them analyze a setup for you? You'd think that you'd have learned your lesson from the last time you used their service.

FYI, if the hold up is that you are making cyber wooden boxes for both battalions of men you purchased (cause your quite sure they are all going to die), realize that the game is an abstraction, and just because a squad is wiped out by SMG fire, not all of them are "dead". Actually some get horribly wounded, sometimes having their cyber dicks shot off, or losing a limb, etc etc., and others just run away with full diapers because they are so scared of the mighty russkies. In a dead squad, only maybe half of the casualties are actually cyber KIA's.

Cheers!

Leto
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2007, 02:05 PM,
RE: The Leto and Dave Rematch Taunting thread.
just an FYI - life is crazy right now so I would rather wait until things calm down a bit to start.

well that and there was a delay with the coffin manufacturer.
08-20-2007, 02:33 PM,
Colonel Talvela Wrote:just an FYI - life is crazy right now so I would rather wait until things calm down a bit to start.

10-4.

I know its hard to stare defeat in the face when you have other things going on. Perhaps you can deal with it better when the craziness lifts, and you can come to grips with inevitability without any other complications getting in the way.

Cheers!

Leto
08-20-2007, 02:44 PM,
I'd give you both a clickie to hurry you up, but what would be the point?

Maybe I can red clickie you both, and then re-give you green clickies...
08-21-2007, 12:34 AM,
[hirr Wrote:Leto]
Colonel Talvela Wrote:just an FYI - life is crazy right now so I would rather wait until things calm down a bit to start.

10-4.

I know its hard to stare defeat in the face when you have other things going on. Perhaps you can deal with it better when the craziness lifts, and you can come to grips with inevitability without any other complications getting in the way.

Cheers!

Leto

BTW, I know you are about as scared of me as a jelly donut, so I hope the ludicrous nature of the above taunt become deliciously apparent to you... mmmm... donut.

Cheers!

Leto
08-21-2007, 12:37 AM,
The Coil Wrote:I'd give you both a clickie to hurry you up, but what would be the point?

Maybe I can red clickie you both, and then re-give you green clickies...

Coil M8, the clickies are dead man. And so is all our fun. I think you have to wear black for a month, eat beans out of a can for awhile, and then straighten your tie and come back to the real world knowing that it is no longer fun to post here about clickies...

...the clickies are dead man. They are dead.

Just like our souls.

Dead...

Cheers!

Leto
08-21-2007, 01:04 PM,
{hirr}Leto Wrote:Coil M8, the clickies are dead man. And so is all our fun. I think you have to wear black for a month, eat beans out of a can for awhile, and then straighten your tie and come back to the real world knowing that it is no longer fun to post here about clickies...

...the clickies are dead man. They are dead.

Just like our souls.

Dead...

Cheers!

Leto

You can't end a post like that with "Cheers!"...