• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone want to playtest this Scenario?
07-13-2007, 12:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2007, 12:17 PM by Schwerpunkt.)
Anyone want to playtest this Scenario?
Well ladies, after having an ongoing thread in the AAR forum, the title of which leads many to believe I lost, is not very flattering! In order to boost the morale of Schwerpunkt Nation, I thought I would try this. I built this nice little 10,500 point scenario. Set in August 1944 on the German border and is modeled on the GrossDeutschland attack at Wilkowischen. Scenario has the Germans attacking the Soviets in a small town (urban combat!), but also preparing for a Soviet, armor heavy counterattack. Action starts quick in the town. Extensive combat should follow.

I posted it with little result in the Proving Grounds and wanted to know what members here thought. If you get an opponent and try it, please send me a review! If this is not appropriate to do, or in bad taste, RD, let me know.

Thanks,

Schwerpunkt!

http://www.the-proving-grounds.com/scena...atarq=1315

PS - Since things are not going well for me in KoTH II. Look for a combat challenge being issued from OberKommando des Schwerpunkt.

[attachment=1209]
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2007, 11:00 PM,
RE: Anyone want to playtest this Scenario?
nothing you do is in bad taste, Mark :)

Jump on the H2H wagon over here and put your scenario up for testing here as well if you like.
07-14-2007, 02:03 AM,
07-14-2007, 06:41 AM,
Thank You Randy! As you well know, I am perhaps THE classiest act here, with the possible exception of McIvan (except that he talks funny).

POS, I am not so sensitive, it was just, well you know...my feelings...and the reputation I have to maintain. OberKommando der Schwerpunkt is a CM powerhouse and cannot afford to lose face.

Cheers,

Schwerpunkt!

07-15-2007, 06:47 AM,
Now added to H2H! Thank you.

Mark
07-15-2007, 08:11 AM,
RE:��Anyone want to playtest this Scenario?
07-15-2007, 08:19 AM,
LOL! The Immortals are not necessarily listed in order of importance, though!

Mark
07-15-2007, 08:38 AM,
Alphabetic order..
07-15-2007, 07:01 PM,
Check your inbox, PM sent! ;)
07-17-2007, 03:08 AM,
I'll playtest the scenario if there is anyone else out there interested let me know.

On a separate note, POS, I'll take ya on any time you want, I think the last time I checked it was Ratzki =2, POS =0;)