• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Keep 'em coming.. ;)
07-07-2007, 02:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-07-2007, 02:32 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
Keep 'em coming.. ;)
[Image: duh-1.jpg]

[Image: WPCTIA.png]
07-07-2007, 04:08 PM,
RE: Keep 'em coming.. ;)
The outrage! This is a total miscarriage of justice! It must be stopped! Names must be named! I can't believe anyone would do such a thing, and anonymously, yet! Totally unacceptable!

Fess up, cowards. Who the heck is giving POS green clickies?
07-07-2007, 06:23 PM,
On a serious note I feel for POS as some of those red clickies are totally uncalled for... especially the top 3.
07-07-2007, 07:17 PM,
Me too. I vote for an investigation.
07-07-2007, 08:49 PM,
Has it ever occurred to anyone, that if you don't like what POS does post, don't read it? Keep up the posts Spike, I'll cull the ones that I don't want and reap the rest. There is a a lot of information in them for novices such as myself.
07-07-2007, 09:26 PM,
Panzer Dan Wrote:Has it ever occurred to anyone, that if you don't like what POS does post, don't read it? Keep up the posts Spike, I'll cull the ones that I don't want and reap the rest. There is a a lot of information in them for novices such as myself.

Yea, but it is generally understood that spamming on the internet is bad form, and that is what POS is doing on the AAR forum with his totally contentless pointless and totally repetitive AARs which no one wants to read. I havnt clikied him personally for it, but am glad others have done so.

07-07-2007, 09:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-07-2007, 09:32 PM by Glenn Saunders.)
07-07-2007, 09:48 PM,
How the hell would count an AAR with screenshots as spam in the AAR forum?
The more content the better. One can argue if it's an egopost or not (in my opinion not at all), but it doesn't deserve a red clickey.
07-08-2007, 12:28 AM,
A little notice to the mystery red Reppers

Consider this YOUR verbal warning and I will also send YOU a PM regarding your actions.

POS has his own style of doing things and yes many of his posts are boastful or egoistic to some.. but, he's contributing to the community.

07-08-2007, 02:14 AM,
I am not POS`s biggest fan (and he knows it !), but AT LEAST he contributes to the forum.

For all those who dont contribute AND gave him red clickies, shame on you - also if you dont like the posts dont read them !