• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Jim Cobb's review of TillerConII
06-19-2007, 11:36 AM,
Thumbs_Up  Jim Cobb's review of TillerConII
For those interested, Jim Cobb has posted his "review" of TillerConII at the wargamer.com Worthwhile reading for both those who were there & those who couldn't attend. I think the photos add 20 pounds, however. Cry
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2007, 04:20 AM,
RE: Jim Cobb's review of TillerConII
It would be nice to put names to faces, so who is in the PzC competition picture?
06-20-2007, 06:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2007, 06:21 AM by Ricky B.)
Hi Darran,

Let me see how I can do:

Front Row, l to r, Dave Miller - aka Vendetta, Steve Arbogast - aka Sja_Ski, Gary Cobleigh - aka Grrrrrrrrrrr aka the tourney meister for PzC at Tillercon II.

Back Row, you should know - aka Ricky b :-), Brian Bedford - aka Dog Soldier, Tom Nelson - aka Bear Weasel, Al (Woods IIRC), aka the guy who started this thread I think?, and Mark Adams.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
06-20-2007, 06:35 AM,
Thanks Rick,
Yes i recognised your fine figure all that biking is obviously paying off :cool: even if the picture adds 20 pounds Eek, what a great group of grizzled grognards you had as company!! :) Big Grin

I have been having ISP problems, did you get the message i sent you re the pictures? ;)
Regards,
Darran.
06-20-2007, 07:00 AM,
It was a grizzled group of the finest grognards around! And yes, between the biking and the racquetball I am back fitting into my old clothes, and the new are too loose. Almost got a wonderful used mountain bike this weekend but it sold within a day, before I had a chance to look at it.

I did get your message this morning but didn't have time to reply before leaving. Glad you had a good visit to Normandy, will write more tonight - the wife is working so I will have more time than normal :-). I would enjoy seeing some of your pics, whatever you feel appropriate or easy to send.

Thanks
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
06-20-2007, 07:28 AM,
OK look forward to that! :)
06-20-2007, 08:17 AM,
Ricky B had the names right.
06-21-2007, 01:23 AM,
Looks like the normal group of nerdy, overweight, middle aged, white guys to me, names are interchangeble. ;)

BTW, I am a dues paying member of the dorky old fatso group!
06-22-2007, 10:58 AM,
Quote:Looks like the normal group of nerdy, overweight, middle aged, white guys to me, names are interchangeble.

I'll have you know I'm not "nerdy". The other attributes, however, may apply. :smoke:
06-22-2007, 10:52 PM,
Im 6ft 6in, 210lbs and race on sailboats for a living, and have a women in every port, i dont think i fall in that category.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way