• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rico's Custom MONSTER North Africa Scn
06-16-2007, 09:04 AM,
Rico's Custom MONSTER North Africa Scn
Rico designed an absolutely great scenario set in North Africa. The German OOB featured (as I recall...the 21st Panzer, the 15th Panzer, and one other group) and I don't know the Allied OOB as I played as the Axis.

This thing was huge (and quite well designed). Would be very suited for either a 6 player team game with one of the players on each side serving as the field commander as well as commanding one of the 3 Divisions or as an 8 player game with one person per side serving only as the field commander and not controlling any units.

Myself and 5 other braves souls set out on a 3v3 setup (this was around 1999 or 2000). We called a truce to hostilities about midway through the battle when one of the players became terminally ill and passed away. Some of you may remember that time frame. Then Rico and myself took it on head to head. It was extremely fun even that way and I do not remember the result.

Anyway....does anyone have the files for this? I would love to do it again as a team game or H2H.
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2007, 01:29 PM,
RE: Rico's Custom MONSTER North Africa Scn
I think your talking about Western Desert Storm. It's in the data base under West Front. I've played it a few times myself...one of the classics!
06-17-2007, 01:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2007, 01:33 AM by Riley D. Smith.)
06-17-2007, 01:47 AM,
what is the name of the zip file containing this scenario?
Patrick Davey - [email protected]
Matrix Forum - Zeitgeist
Wargamer name - Zietgeist
>>> www.WW2F.com <<<- The definitive World War Two message board
06-17-2007, 05:15 AM,
i would like to join you in this endevour, my email [email protected] or icq 27609820:smg:
06-17-2007, 05:44 AM,
RE:��Rico's Custom MONSTER North Africa Scn
BattlingBastard Wrote:what is the name of the zip file containing this scenario?

Desert-Storm1.1.zip

The scenario is called Western Desert Storm.
06-17-2007, 05:49 AM,
Smile  RE: Rico's Custom MONSTER North Africa Scn
06-17-2007, 06:13 AM,
Are we talking Matrix or Talonsoft versions here, if it's Talonsoft I'm interested.
06-17-2007, 06:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2007, 09:29 AM by Riley D. Smith.)
06-17-2007, 07:13 AM,
As you are playing the Matrix version I have to reject.
Have fun
Jan