• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PB#1 & Matrix CS
06-15-2007, 02:39 AM,
PB#1 & Matrix CS
Does anyone know if we can install the PB#1 disc into the new Matrix CS game without causing any problems?

One reason for doing this is to replace the objective icons from the old TS version to the hammer & sickle and swastika option that came with the PB#1 disc.

Another big reason is to add in all those great scenarios.
Good Hunting,
Reddog
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2007, 02:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-15-2007, 03:00 AM by Jason Petho.)
RE: PB#1 & Matrix CS
Reddog Wrote:Does anyone know if we can install the PB#1 disc into the new Matrix CS game without causing any problems?

One reason for doing this is to replace the objective icons from the old TS version to the hammer & sickle and swastika option that came with the PB#1 disc.

Another big reason is to add in all those great scenarios.

No, you can't install the disc over MCS. As the oob's for the Russians and Germans are a newer version (having the same and more new units)

What you can do though, is take the scenarios from PB#1 install and copy them into your East Front folder. Assuming you had a 1.03 install. If not, I believe the maps will have to be converted to 1.03 standard.

As noted elsewhere, I will be releasing updated versions of the scenarios I have included on the PB#1 disc (Odessa scens).

Hope that helps
Jason Petho

Send this user an email
06-15-2007, 03:16 AM,
Reddog,

Here are the Hammer/Sickle and the Swastika icons. You should be able to replace these files in your EF folder without any problems.

Gavin
.zip   _EF_Swastika.zip (Size: 90.41 KB / Downloads: 8)
Send this user an email
06-15-2007, 03:17 AM,
Unfortunately I had the 1.02 install and I don't have the knowledge to convert the map files.:(

I appreciate your quick response Jason and I would also like to thank you for all of your time and effort put into making the Matrix CS version possible.

Also for your continued support over these last few weeks in responding to everyone's questions both here and at Matrix... simply outstanding!
Good Hunting,
Reddog
06-15-2007, 03:19 AM,
Thanks Comrade AV... I'll try these out when I get home tonight! :thumbs_up:
Good Hunting,
Reddog
06-15-2007, 03:34 AM,
RE:��PB#1 & Matrix CS
Send this user an email
06-15-2007, 04:58 AM,
Question is the Matrix version 1.03.
06-15-2007, 05:10 AM,
let you know in about 20 mins john.. getting my download now that the patch is ready
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-15-2007, 05:16 AM,
RE:��PB#1 & Matrix CS
Von Luck Wrote:Question is the Matrix version 1.03.

Yes, it is.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
06-15-2007, 05:26 AM,
Crap so what happens to 90% of the scenarios designed by members that were written in 1.02.Will they still play loaded into the Matrix version or have to be converted?????/.