• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: is there interst in a separate tourney Sub forums?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
64.71%
11 64.71%
No
17.65%
3 17.65%
Don't care
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tournament Sub Foums interest?
06-11-2007, 10:45 PM,
Tournament Sub Foums interest?
All tournament directors and participants

Would you guys want a separate Sub forums for tourneys to help keep the tourney INTEL posts from getting to mixed up in the regular daily posts?

It would display just like the ones on the CM forums do
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2007, 06:11 AM,
RE: Tournament Sub Foums interest?
That would be a a good thing Randy IMHO Big Grin
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
06-12-2007, 08:31 AM,
Sounds like a good idea as long as it doesn't cause a lot of extra work for the site admins.
06-13-2007, 12:14 PM,
My vote would be no. More due to the fact that I browse through the board once every couple of days or so and would likely not take the time to go to multiple forums. Plus, I would guess the tournment forum would include all tourneys and not be necessarily germain to the game in question (e.g., PZC tournment info on the PZC forum). Lastly, the traffic is not so great that it overwhelms the forum. I believe the old rule if it is not broken, then...
06-13-2007, 10:43 PM,
Hi Dave,
I should clarify that the sub forums would only pertain to a communities tourneys. Hence, only HPS PZC & MC tourney info wold be posted on the sub forums here.
If you were involved in the tourney, you would simply go to that tourneys forums for new INTEL and not have to wade thru daily posts to find it in the main forums.

The Idea is to make it easier for everyone to find the important tourney threads quickly during the tourney Run, and remove the forums after a tourney is done to make room for the next one.

Now threads that are of interest that the tourney director (or members) might want preserved, we can move them to the main forums for safekeeping, prior to removing the forums.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-14-2007, 01:22 AM,
I get it now. Then yes, that would probably change my mind.