• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking to start a new game
06-01-2007, 05:24 AM,
Looking to start a new game
I'm looking for someone interested in playing the Allies in a Campaign game of France 40 or Budapest 45.

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2007, 05:40 AM,
RE: Looking to start a new game
Hi Gary

I have France40 on order and would be happy to give it a go when it arrives.

Tide1
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
06-01-2007, 08:27 AM,
Tide,

Sounds great. Contact me when you're ready.

Send this user an email
06-01-2007, 08:44 AM,
Roger that Big Grin cheers
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
06-01-2007, 11:34 AM,
I'd give you a go in Budapest, but you said France or Budapest. and I'm half a day late. I'm pretty sure I'd be an easy win for you though. :/
06-01-2007, 11:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2007, 11:26 PM by Hank.)
06-02-2007, 03:22 AM,
Hank,
I don't know what you class as a mid size scenario, but if you like Volcano's work with McNamara settings for B44 there is "H2H-#18_01: The Race for Bastogne_Alt" scenario avaliable at the H2H approved list (link in sticky post above).
This has been tested by Volcano and is a great play........:)
06-02-2007, 06:24 AM,
Thanks Foul,

I consider mid size to be in the range of 20 to 50 turns. I've never looked at that particular sce (I think ??). I downloaded it and will look it over this weekend when I get freed up from work ... and honey do's.

I'll put a message up here when I'm ready to start (most likely next monday or tuesday). I am assuming you answered my query because you'd like to have some new cannon fodder to destroy ... :-)

have a nice weekend
06-02-2007, 07:08 PM,
RE:��Looking to start a new game
06-04-2007, 11:30 PM,
Thanks again

I think I've got another game in the making so indirectly I got another one to start up. A happy camper I am.

I checked out that sce and it looks good. I've been playing through against the AI for practice. I like it.

One thing I noticed. The 9th AD, 2nd Tank Btn didn't have a pic for the mixed M4 unit. I made one up after checking out the OOB to see what bmp file it was looking for. My install didn't have one ... in the stock sce it was looking for the M4A3 (?.bmp) graphic but the Alt sce looks for a different file. I got it fixed but others may have noticed and not figured out how to get it to display. (I made a copy of the M4 with a crew man in front and renamed the file ... pretty easy fix once you find out in the OOB file what to name the bmp file)

Have a good day