• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

West Front II/ East Front II
05-28-2007, 06:15 PM,
b_Exclamation Mark  West Front II/ East Front II
Gents,

I have these two games and I need to ask the following questions :

1) What are the latest patches for each game (if any) and

2) Are there any no-cd patches for the games (if needed).

Thanks guys !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2007, 09:08 PM,
RE: West Front��II/ East Front II
Morning.

First we need to determine which version you are running. If you download a patch to the wrong version it will create problems.

Start a scenario and look at the "HELP" section of the Talonsoft toolbar at the top of the page once the first turn begins.

Click on "About Talonsofts East Front II or West Front". It will tell you the version.

The WF "Gold" version that I have is ver 1.05 while the "Gold" version of EFII is ver 1.03. The "Gold" version was the last version produced, and these do not require a patch. I believe a patch will actually create problems.

I hope this helps somewhat.

Are you coming back to CS from CM? There is a new release of the CS series by Matrix games coming out sometime in the near future.

Good luck.

Jack
05-29-2007, 02:33 AM,
RE:��West Front��II/ East Front II
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
05-29-2007, 02:43 AM,
Tony
start your games and press the "m" key to bring up the menus bar across the top

press the "u" key to bring up the on scree unit bar on the right.

there are NO no-Cd crack for the CS series.

Europe in flames requires only a EF2 patch if you want to upgrade to version 1.03, do a dual install and make one version 1.02 and 1 version 1.03 to be able to play most anyone here. (some of the members haven't patched up )
the 1.03 version adds night fighting ability and some scenarios for that addition.

I believe your WF version should be 1.05 and not need any patching. If it does then use the EIF 1.05 patch only.

DO NOT patch to 1.06 it is a defective patch and not supported here by the club members.

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-29-2007, 02:54 AM,
05-29-2007, 03:11 AM,
You get the patches from the "Download" section...
05-29-2007, 03:20 AM,
Keep in mind there is not a 1.03 "patch" available. It was only an upgrade available with the Fall of the Reich expansion pack.

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho
Send this user an email
05-29-2007, 03:31 AM,
Jason Petho Wrote:Keep in mind there is not a 1.03 "patch" available. It was only an upgrade available with the Fall of the Reich expansion pack.

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

Thanks Jason,

That explains why I couldnt find it !
05-29-2007, 03:38 AM,
No problem at all!

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

Send this user an email
05-29-2007, 03:41 AM,
I stand corrected!

I could of sworn there was a 1.03 patch, but maybe I was thinking CM then :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard