• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New H2H scenarios available for testing
05-20-2007, 05:52 AM,
RE: New H2H scenarios available for testing
Yes it would be nice for EF2 if the version was mentioned. A few times already I downloaded a scn; found an opponent and then discovered it was designed with v1.03 :hissy:
I have 1.02 obviously.

Huib
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2007, 05:59 AM,
Thanks Randy!

I will try it when I finish one of my games.

BTW, the family is going to Williamsburg/ Jamestown, VA area later this summer. My wife made the plans. We are staying at some resort that gives us access to Bush Gardens.

Are you near this area?

Jack
05-20-2007, 06:59 AM,
BD I'm about 4.5 hours north of Busch Gardens, the kids want Hershey park this year tho, as we just went to BG last year :(
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-20-2007, 07:04 AM,
Drat!

Oh well. My wife does all our vacation planning & I just sit back & see what happens. I think there is a navel ship we will visit in addition to Jamerstown/Williamnsburg & BG.

Did your kids like BG?
05-20-2007, 07:11 AM,
I support Herr Balck who just stated facts about a particular Hypothetical
Those who raved about arrogance cannot face facts and are not in the spirit of this great club. Those developers who go to a lot of trouble to research and post accurate Historical scenarios are the cream of the crop !!
05-20-2007, 07:16 AM,
We all liked it, although it was the hottest weekend of the year that we happened to visit there.. 102 degrees, and not a cloud in the sky... Talk about staggering around and not a seat open anywhere in the park. Water @ 3 bucks a bottle.... it was highway robbery.. LOL
(we froze water bottles and put them in a back pack, they thawed enough to drink after a short bit)

We went to historic Williamsburg the next day but the heat? made the kids sick so we cut it short and missed out on Jamestown
(DON'T eat at the IHOP in Williamsburg just in case it wasn't the heat...) LOL

I'll ask innocently where they want to go... when are you planning? LOL
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-20-2007, 07:21 AM,
I updated my Scenario Zip file to included the Version 1.03 map and I also updated the Scenario details to state the version in which it was created, 1.02.

But... if hypothetical scenarios are catching this much flak, I won't bother making any more.. sheesh.
05-20-2007, 07:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2007, 08:03 AM by Big Dawg.)
05-20-2007, 09:18 AM,
"The Pope? How many Divisions does he have?" Stalin
05-20-2007, 11:39 AM,
Hey Dev,
Keep making them.....someone will play them and someone will actually enjoy them.........after all AR stands for a lot of different things :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."