• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New H2H scenarios available for testing
05-19-2007, 08:41 AM,
New H2H scenarios available for testing
Gentlemen,

New EF 2 scenario by Red Devil is available for testing in H2H productions section:

Scenario Date: 10 Sep 1939

Description:

HYPOTHETICAL
Best played vs. human. Forward elements of the 1st Panzer division, facing little resistance, pressed deep into Polish territory. With little regards to increasing reports of a strong Polish defensive force, the 1st Recon boldly dashed into Ursla with AT support under the highly decorated and skillful Commander Rappard and the 1st battalion of the 85th Reg. Suddenly the little AdHoc group found itself surrounded by elements of the 3rd Polish Division. Within hours of the initial contact, the Poles were well dug in and looking to eliminate this meager threat. Fierce tank attacks were beaten back by the German AT gunners with Commander Rappard personally directing the killing of over 20 Polish armored vehicles! Relief columns pushed forward to rescue the Germans and break thru the Polish MLR.

Enjoy! Big Grin
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2007, 09:09 AM,
RE: New H2H scenarios available for testing
Oh god oh god oh god HYPOTHETICAL...
Americans will design a german vs polish scenario - oh no !!!
Your 1st division is not historical correct. The map is very very bad. Please use military maps 1:50000 or design scenarios in your civil war.

Or play CS meets PG3D !!!!!!! from germans with specializedscientific experience.

This scenario is completely particularly an offense for each German soldier and to my grandfather - he was captain in the 1. Armored division .

H.Balck
05-19-2007, 09:43 AM,
Mr Balck,

I don't think that it is in the spirit of this club to put down other peoples work and then sing the praises of your own

I find it highly offensive that you would criticise someones scenario design skills based on their nationality. Just because you have German blood does not give you the right to claim any sort of mandate on scenario design

This sort of elitist crap is just rubbish and supremely arrogant.

I suggest you delete your post, cancel your membership of this club and just clear off

I hope you enjoy playing your game with all your mates, I wouldn't waste my time, after all how could I hope to understand it I am not of German blood

Ausche zu Ausche

05-19-2007, 10:08 AM,
"The Pope? How many Divisions does he have?" Stalin
05-19-2007, 10:31 AM,
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-19-2007, 10:47 AM,
I would like to attack nobody, but refer only to heavy errors. I am historian and archaeologist and hate simply hypothetical things - Sorry, if I stepped someone too close
05-19-2007, 11:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-19-2007, 11:31 AM by Tide1.)
Arrogance and narrow mindedness strike again :jaw: Herr Balck
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
05-19-2007, 06:17 PM,
I cannot agree, Mr Balck.

First of all, even if there are some mistakes in OOB or map, please refer to your first line: scenario is HYPOTHETICAL.

I hope that the final look of your post was unintentional, referring to someones nationality as a base for abilty to scenario design is just out of words. Please stay out of such personal remarks as those are highly offensive and such against Club rules.

It's sad to read such posts... Eek
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
05-20-2007, 05:35 AM,
Hello Valor & R.D. (Randy)

Is this EF v 1.02 or v 1.03?

If it is 1.02, could some nice fellow send me a converted file?

"I will gladly pay you Thursday for a hamburger today."

Thank you.
05-20-2007, 05:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2007, 05:53 AM by RedDevil.)
Version 1.02

Here is the converted 1.03 Map file
.zip   00-WC3A.zip (Size: 1.38 KB / Downloads: 7)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard