• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ATTN:kernelt and reddog
05-13-2007, 04:43 AM,
ATTN:kernelt and reddog
Tried to send you both some emails...........got a message back that my IP is being blocked.........please advise if you received anything from me today;12 May 2007................if not please help remedy the problem as I have no solution here.

Earl
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2007, 08:05 AM,
RE: ATTN:kernelt and reddog
I haven't got the turn yet.I asked Gil to send it to me.
Jesse
05-13-2007, 12:14 PM,
tried to send the error message to your isp............that also failed......have forwarded everything to John..........hopefully he will be able to get it to you............ain't technology grand :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
05-14-2007, 12:50 AM,
Sorry for the delayed response. I have only received a message from you this morning (May 13 @ 3:43 AM PST) but nothing before or after. I did reply 14 minutes later... did you receive that and/or send anything else?
Good Hunting,
Reddog
05-14-2007, 05:06 AM,
things seem to working ok again...........lets hope it was just one of those techno glitches :-)