• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Problem with latest Volcano�s Bulge files
05-13-2007, 03:31 AM,
Problem with latest Volcano�s Bulge files
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2007, 05:52 AM,
RE: Problem with latest Volcano�s Bulge files
Not sure about Ricky B's scenario but it could have used a common file. The only thing you should do is download the pack again and unzip to your B44 directory.

Another possible problem is that you might be unzipping the files to the wrong place (or not in the the structured locations), or not installing the pack completely.

However, hold off a bit until I announce the update. I am in the process of making sure everything is working before I flood the forum with announcement posts. ;)
Send this user an email
05-13-2007, 08:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2007, 08:53 AM by Indragnir.)
05-13-2007, 09:36 AM,
Sounds like you need to update B44 itself. Check and make sure you have the latest version of B44 from www.hpssims.com
Send this user an email
05-13-2007, 06:02 PM,
05-14-2007, 04:58 AM,
You are welcome. Glad it is working for you now. :)
Send this user an email
05-14-2007, 10:52 AM,
Ed, I'm unsure if you got an email from me about your new unit boxes in general?

If not, I was just wondering if you could please post a zip of all the original unit boxes you've been using pre the change-over to Thomas Wulfe's "uniform tunic" versions of late.

I like the idea behind Thomas work but I'm finding the tunics a bit distracting when I play. Anyway... I note you've included some "old boxes" in some of your art packs but I'd really like a complete set of all nationalities you've been using if able.

Thanks mate,
Adam.
05-14-2007, 03:07 PM,
Hmm, I meant to put all the original boxes in the packs with the suffix "_old" to allow people to swap them back, but I guess I forgot and I only did some of them.

I will try to remember for the next round of updates. In the mean time, the best thing to do is pop in the CD and copy the unit boxes over from it to your game. When you unzip the pack your can always sort the files by name in the zip then drag and delete all the UnitBox.bmp files if you don't like them.

Sorry about the hassle. :( I could send you the unit boxes but it would be no different than you getting them off the game CD.
Send this user an email
05-14-2007, 04:42 PM,
RE:��Problem with latest Volcano�s Bulge files
Volcano Man Wrote:When you unzip the pack your can always sort the files by name in the zip then drag and delete all the UnitBox.bmp files if you don't like them.

Doh! (He says hitting himself on the forehead). How simple is that? cheers

Volcano Man Wrote:Sorry about the hassle.

No hassle mate! I'm an idiot Big Grin