• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Get Leto back.. :)
05-07-2007, 04:03 AM,
Get Leto back.. :)
Hey Randy, why don't you lift Leto's ban, I never wanted him banned, he's a mate of mine..
05-07-2007, 04:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2007, 05:07 AM by RedDevil.)
RE: Get Leto back.. :)
You can discuss Leto in PMs or emails with me, however public posting on the forums about banned members is not permitted.

Please make a note of it

I will clarify Leto's posting ban for anyone interested.

Leto was NOT banned because of POS, NOR was he banned for his posts he made.

He was banned from posting because he replied to a Private message of mine that he will not listen to any warnings or suggestions of the custodian.
He also threatened to cause troubles on our site if he was given any punishments by the custodian.

I had considered less ban time until he decided to show off for his pals and posted our PMs on a public forum.
This is a display of contempt and disruption that beckons future conflict between him and I, so it is best to remove him from posting to prevent such.
He may still report his games on our ladder however and his ban is only a posting one.

The decision was made as it is and it stands, unless otherwise directed by the senior staff of the club overriding my decision.

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard