• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The end of the world is nigh.
05-01-2007, 05:03 AM,
Off Topic  The end of the world is nigh.
At last my home town is famous for something other than the high number of chavs living there. Big Grin

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/..._page.html

The crack is even more impressive in person so to speak, some of those beach huts sell for hundreds of thousands of pounds each.....more than buying a flat. Madness. Eek

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2007, 07:08 AM,
RE: The end of the world is nigh.
05-01-2007, 07:24 AM,
The epicentre was in the middle of the English channel 7 miles off Dover, smack under the Channel Tunnel..
My guess is that it wasn't a quake at all, it was a bomb let off by the Brit government to flood the tunnel so no more freebie-seeking immigrants can get into the country, ha ha ha.. :)
05-01-2007, 07:56 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:so no more freebie-seeking immigrants can get into the country, ha ha ha.. :)

Afraid the immigrants might syphon away some of your dole money Spike?
05-02-2007, 07:55 AM,
RE:�� The end of the world is nigh.
Peek Wrote:Afraid the immigrants might syphon away some of your dole money Spike?

Thanks for working and paying taxes to support me and immigrants mate, but at least - "I am native here and to the manor born" (Hamlet)
05-02-2007, 08:52 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:
Peek Wrote:Afraid the immigrants might syphon away some of your dole money Spike?

Thanks for working and paying taxes to support me and immigrants mate, but at least - "I am native here and to the manor born" (Hamlet)

Well with you actually it's an investment, because I get my tax money back in tactical posts ;)