• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Walkure Status, Anyone Know?????
04-27-2007, 10:37 PM,
Walkure Status, Anyone Know?????
Just wondering what the latest status of Walkure is. I have not seen a file from him on over a month or two. Anyone know his status besides beening super busy at work?
As for my status, I am due home in early Aug, and right now we are very busy and my internet is slow and very unreliable, thus my return rate is slower than usual.
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2007, 12:08 AM,
RE: Walkure Status, Anyone Know?????
I'm playing Walkure ATM and getting turns back from him quickly (when i get a chance to send them that is :(), i'll let him know your looking for him.

What email are you using for him because he changed a little while ago.

cheers
04-28-2007, 12:41 AM,
I also am playing him, and get a return every day

Always remember, Clemmie,that I have taken
more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.
04-28-2007, 03:52 AM,
Pat

I'm alive and well. i send you the turn long time ago. before you went on leave. I know i still owe you a setup, Sorry my good friend about that one. I turn rate is still what it always has ebing . But my setup up time is just stupid. I just have a hell of a time to get that 1 hr to really look over and setup the game. So i know i'm pissing guys of with the setup delay, but i'm just in a setup bind ATM. Just ask Risnervich,kil roy and herroberst. Will resend..........Please your head low and shoot first and ask questions later. It's spring there or summer now ? Just stay close to our guys, the Brits,canadians or assuies. Stay clear of any other so called allies. The info i'm getting is that's the safest way to stay safe. Or at least have guys with nads beside you.cheers

Juan

04-28-2007, 04:09 AM,
RE:��Walkure Status, Anyone Know?????
04-28-2007, 04:28 AM,
RE: ��Walkure Status, Anyone Know?????
04-28-2007, 05:00 AM,
dont give up on me pete. We will get that game going sooner ... or later.

But I have been thinking about it. My goal is to win every game before turn number 1 ;)
04-28-2007, 06:50 AM,
RE:��Walkure Status, Anyone Know?????
04-30-2007, 01:02 AM,
Good Copy Walkure, yes please re-send the file. I got a new laptop and I guess you file never made the transfer and thats why I thought I was waiting on you. If you don't hear from me in over a week please feel free to send a "where is my file e-mail", to remind me.