• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for FUBAR
04-23-2007, 09:18 PM,
Flare for FUBAR
Fubar1 if you are still in the DGVN tourney please contact me immediately..... If I do not hear from you in the next 3 days, I will have to remeve you from the tourney as your opponent still does not have a first turn against you?

J
[email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2007, 09:49 PM,
RE: Flare for FUBAR
Phew thats a relief.......thought i was in trouble there when i saw my Nick mentioned in the title.

cheers
04-24-2007, 12:50 AM,
Am looking for FUBAR1 who is registered for the Tourney but posted PC problems on the 17th.

j
04-26-2007, 03:36 AM,
Many apologies to you Jorge and my opponent Stefan. I am unable to continue in this tourney due to continued PC problems.

This is the first tourney I haven't been able to play all the way through and should have notified you much earlier than I did. Stefan, for your trouble feel free to declare a major victory in the ladder for your troubles even if it doesn't count in the tourney.

Soory for the screwup

04-26-2007, 03:53 AM,
NP FUBAR just needed to know how to proceed. Let me know when you get back up and running and we can do a PBEM or something.

j
04-27-2007, 06:12 PM,
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)