• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

calling my old fighting buddies
04-21-2007, 04:21 AM,
calling my old fighting buddies
Walkure/JDSU/leto/zemke - I need some CM games. any of you interested?

for anybody else - let me know if you are interested. needs to be fast file turn around, and I prefer a game against at least a modest ladder whore. If you are a "win or lose - I dont care type of person" I wouldnt be as interested. Not that there is anything wrong with that - I just seem to have more fun against opponents with similar desires from the game.

cmbb or cmak only
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2007, 12:57 PM,
RE: calling my old fighting buddies
If you still need an opponent, drop me an email at srauss_cmmc at yahoo.com.
04-21-2007, 02:46 PM,
RE:��calling my old fighting buddies
sross Wrote:If you still need an opponent, drop me an email at srauss_cmmc at yahoo.com.

PM me on this MB

Cheers!

Leto
04-27-2007, 10:34 PM,
I would be happy for a game, however my file return rate has slowed a lot of late due to lots of work and very slow internet. We still need to do that large Atk/Def battle. I have not seen or heard from Walkure in over a month or more. He owns me two files.
04-28-2007, 02:41 AM,
Oh yes, our big att/def. what setup do you want? I think I was going to attack you. was it going to be 5000 points or 3000? You said 70+ turns, I said 50+?
04-30-2007, 01:06 AM,
How about 60+ then as a compromise, which is about right. I am playing a super game with HerrOberst. We did sort of what you and I did on that "Campaign" we did, except a bit different, made a deeper defense with three set up zones, reserving the last "Red" and "Green" for the troops we bought.
05-01-2007, 07:00 AM,
that campaign was a lot of fun.

I am sending a CMBB file to you - 5000 point attack 60 fixed ;). We can mirror if you like.