• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Thanks POS!
04-06-2007, 04:20 AM,
Thumbs_Up  Thanks POS!
Just want to say thanks for all your trouble. Your research and visual aids are much appreciated! Top notch!
Keif.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2007, 04:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-28-2007, 03:51 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: Thanks POS!
Thanx mate, plenty more stuff to come.. ;)
Commander Randy had the great foresight to invite me to post at Blitz, so from now on Blitz has got my total loyalty and support although I might make the odd post now and again in other CM forums..

PS -people are telling me they like using the Tiger pic below as wallpaper/screensaver, so in case anybody hasn't seen it, here it is again if any Blitz members want to use it too. Its in Normandy,the original photo was black/white but I coloured it myself with Photoplus paint program.
The Tiger is in standard dunkelgelb(dark yellow)/ Rotbraun(red-brown), and Olivegrun(olive green)

[Image: tigcol-norm2.jpg]
04-06-2007, 06:42 AM,
Tigers are soooo sexy!
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
04-06-2007, 06:44 AM,
Espcially when yours are knocked out !

Remember this ??

[Image: GCS0248a.jpg]
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
04-06-2007, 06:53 AM,
ROFL I don't need to see that again ! :hissy:
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
04-06-2007, 06:56 AM,
RE:��Thanks POS!
Skeld (FGM) Wrote:ROFL I don't need to see that again ! :hissy:

I will be kind and not post any more !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
04-06-2007, 07:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2007, 07:02 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Hey Toni are you still in for the Trophy? If you are let me know if you've still got the TCT file.
Also send me your mail address so I can make sure you don't miss the start thanks..
PS I've been trying to PM you but no reply..
04-06-2007, 07:09 AM,
I have been PM`ing u mate also !

No, I`m out as I am the neutral moderator
04-06-2007, 07:12 AM,
you're just moderating the forums Toni, no reasons to keep you out of the games :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-06-2007, 07:15 AM,
Thanks for the thumbs up Randy,

But I have enough games (CM & TOAW) going on @ the moment, and I`m struggling to balance them with work !