• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for ATCS
03-23-2007, 07:21 AM,
Flare for ATCS
ATCS,
Haven't heard from you since 11 MARCH. Please get in contact. My email address has not changed. Let me know what is going on.

Lord Bane
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2007, 07:28 AM,
RE: Flare for ATCS
I have not heard from him since the 11th as well with no hint as to what is up.
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
03-28-2007, 01:02 PM,
Also haven't heard from him since about the same time - strange, since he's usually a consistent returned. I hope all is well.
04-02-2007, 02:13 AM,
I am sure it is probably the same old story. I think what happens is that I traumatized this guy so badly that he probably broke his disc and fired his computer out the window. Maybe some day, after slowly rebuilding his confidence by fighting the AI, we may here from him again. Unfortunately, I don't have the months or years that it may take, so I am reporting it as a total victory for me. Today is the 3 week point. And this will give the poor soul some closure and perhaps be the first step on his long road to recovery.
04-02-2007, 07:27 AM,
That's the way to crush 'em LB! lol
Send this user an email
04-03-2007, 02:05 PM,
Count me in on the waiting list.

We had a pretty good battle going.

He's in the Navy on Okinawa so I suppose it's always possible that he got deployed or something. Not sure of his MOS.

Last time this happened he said he had PC problems.

Eh, life gets in the way sometimes. Still, it would be nice to have an update. Not like there aren't other computers around.

What really sucks is that I also had my other regular player seemingly drop out of TWO battles at the same time.

Zaraza. Last I heard he had exams . . . then . . . nothing.

Both of these guys were totally dependable.

O'well, maybe tomorrow some turns will turn up.
04-04-2007, 07:51 AM,
Blackhand,
I am sorry that I traumatized one of your regular players into submission. I will have to modifiy one of my earlier remarks about the situation. You see I didn't know he was stationed in Okinawa. So instead of firing his computer out of the Window, it is probably now at the bottom of the Marianas Trench. Anyways, hopefully some day he will recover from his trauma and join the CM community again.
My advice to you. Report the games and find some new opponents.
Lord Bane