• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

what do you think?
02-17-2007, 11:12 PM,
what do you think?

Attached Files
.jpg   DB Sample.JPG (Size: 22.09 KB / Downloads: 59)
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2007, 12:20 AM,
RE: what do you think?
No idea how to do it I am not that clever. One thought though do the (non Volcano Man) OOBs have different values for units in different games?

What I would like to see someone do (and it really annoys me HPS do not do it) is to have the maps in a form you could look at and see a very wide area and print on a few sheets and use for planning. I think this might be something to do with the way the maps get made but why not scan the source maps?
02-18-2007, 03:58 AM,
RE:��what do you think?
Send this user an email
02-19-2007, 09:03 AM,
RE:��what do you think?
Mike Bowen Wrote:One thought though do the (non Volcano Man) OOBs have different values for units in different games?

I'm not 100% sure... but I think that the units have always the same values in the different games, that is, a PzIIId will have the same values in France'40, Smolensk'41, Moskow'41, Kharkov'42, Kursk'43, etc...

02-20-2007, 01:11 AM,
RE: ��what do you think?
sergio Wrote:I'm not 100% sure... but I think that the units have always the same values in the different games, that is, a PzIIId will have the same values in France'40, Smolensk'41, Moskow'41, Kharkov'42, Kursk'43, etc...

Actually, PzC titles frequently have different unit ratings but this all depends on who created the OOB. Most of the time the tank units are closely related from one title to the next but the artillery and infantry can be the main differences. Then of course you have the early PzCs which have different unit ratings all around but with different pdt ratings.
Send this user an email
02-20-2007, 02:03 AM,
I think the games already have all that is necessary to play them, at least I dont see any big need of any adendum.
02-20-2007, 03:50 AM,
02-20-2007, 01:33 PM,
yeah it can be useful to some people
02-22-2007, 02:12 AM,
I think it would be extremely use for the _Alt scenarios since the units are standard across the board and the ratings can be far different from stock values.
Send this user an email
02-22-2007, 09:47 AM,