• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Buying HPS games
02-10-2007, 07:18 PM,
Buying HPS games
At the moment if I want to buy from HPS it has to be shipped across to the UK . Are HPS looking at the idea to down load the games as Matrix do?

It would make things alot cheaper and easy to do
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2007, 08:32 PM,
RE: Buying HPS games
You having been buying from the wrong place Eek if you go to http://www.duchet.com/ you can buy all the HPS titles and the company is based in the UK!

You also get the added advantage that you can get hold of new titles before the HPS buyers in the US can! cheers
02-10-2007, 08:35 PM,
The later part is no longer true unless you order blind he will not send them the night before.

He also answers the phone in French sometimes which the first time can be a bit confusing.

Excellent service though
02-10-2007, 10:01 PM,
Oh dear! I assume that HPS have been in touch with them! ;)

Good while it lasted though! Big Grin
02-10-2007, 10:36 PM,
02-10-2007, 11:13 PM,
Thanks for the info ,
02-11-2007, 05:09 AM,
Hi

Just to add that the service from Duchet is absolutely first class, and that most games will be delivered the following day - brilliant little company!!

Cheers cheers

Chris
02-11-2007, 05:35 AM,
RE:��Buying HPS games
Bidermann (FGM) Wrote:Thanks for the info ,

To answer the original question - No - HPS has no plans to move toward digital download as Matrix has done.

There are a lot more HPS Titles available and the infastructure investment just doesn't make it worthwhile or so I am told.

Glenn
Send this user an email
03-01-2007, 08:29 PM,
Glenn Saunders Wrote:
Bidermann (FGM) Wrote:Thanks for the info ,

To answer the original question - No - HPS has no plans to move toward digital download as Matrix has done.

There are a lot more HPS Titles available and the infastructure investment just doesn't make it worthwhile or so I am told.

Glenn

I see but you should considere how addictive digital download can be for wargamers. :smoke:

Filippo
03-02-2007, 10:49 AM,
Keep in mind that HPS also uses a CD-check. Downloaded games would not be playable, then, would they? :rolleyes: