• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Game reporting
02-02-2007, 02:20 AM,
Game reporting
The scenario I wish to report does not appear in the list of scenarios in the second step of the reporting process. What do I need to do to upload the scenario and continue the process?
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2007, 02:43 AM,
RE: Game reporting
click on scenarios at the top.

then on the right hand side there is a "add scenario info to DB" link (I think 3rd one down).

Enter the info there. You will need to look in the scenario at the total number of points (axis + allies) and then use that to enter the correct SM.
02-02-2007, 02:58 AM,
more detailed instructions are in the CM FAQs sticky above

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=32840
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
02-02-2007, 08:27 AM,
I tried following the instructions with no luck. The file would not upload.
It was Panzerbliz Situation #PZT-3. Can I send it tosomeone and have them try their luck?

This is the warning I got.

Warning: fopen(ftp://[email protected]/ftp/theblitz/pub/scenarios/combat_mission/cmbb/scenarios/Panzerblitz Situation #PZT-3.zip) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Remote file already exists and overwrite context option not specified.<br /> FTP server reports 213 16750 in /home/www/theblitz/scenarios/add_cm_data.php on line 28
Could not open destination file!
02-02-2007, 08:32 AM,
Tanker,

Its not compulsory to upload a new scenario, to add it into the db (but its helpful) !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
02-02-2007, 08:35 AM,
I can report it now. So that part worked. I'm not sure what that warning meant.
02-02-2007, 08:45 AM,
It would be helpful to upload the scenario for others, but its not compulsory - as you have proved by adding it into the db & posting the4 result.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West