• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

If You are on Fragment.....
01-28-2007, 03:45 AM,
If You are on Fragment.....
You should VOTE that the Blitz is the BEST ladder system!!

Which I truely believe it is, other ladders have some cool stuff, but our ladder is IMO far and away the most flexible and dynamic of any I have seen. Could it be better, sure, there is always room for improvement, and when you stop improving, you die. So support the Blitz if you are registared on Fragment and Vote!
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2007, 04:57 AM,
RE: If You are on Fragment.....
Hmm...I'm a Fragment guy, but WaW is pretty sweet.
Send this user an email
01-28-2007, 09:41 AM,
The Blitz is continually evolving and getting better... with the ladder just one of the things under the microscope at present.

01-28-2007, 10:47 AM,
i agree with zemke and bootie. Not only is the blitz ladder the best, but there is also much more to the blitz than just the ladder.
01-28-2007, 03:09 PM,
I truly believe this site comes to the fore because of the people involved. the custodians, moderators, scenario designers and the players are all so helpful and of good spirit that this is far more than just a website.I like to read the CM threads from time to time though i play CS.There are some great personalities involved and a lot of time spent by many to keep this running and i certainly appreciate this "band of brothers" feel.Its not winning or losing but its all in the way its conducted and i couldnt be happier getting a lesson in warfare from some of the fine people here.

Regards

I own Barbarossa and Africa Korps and hopefully oneday they will make a patch for my sis vid card so i can run them or until i get a better comp.Till then.