• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

3rd Chronicles
01-20-2007, 09:56 AM,
3rd Chronicles
This scenario is now ready for play.........3rd in the V Pz Army at Ardennes scenarios and quite possibly the most unique and challenging of the 3 scenarios to date........suitable for team play or H2H..........does not do well with the AI..........if any interest PM or email me and I will set up a game for you.

vE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2007, 12:14 PM,
RE: 3rd Chronicles
Hi Earl
Could you please send me the files for all of the scenarios
[email protected]
Thanks
Cam
01-20-2007, 08:41 PM,
Cam,
I don't send the actual scenario file out anymore.I start the game for players and send the latest map and org files only along with a .bte or .btl file etc.
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
01-21-2007, 07:27 AM,
Earl, can you send the scenario to me?

Thanks,
Gil
01-21-2007, 07:45 AM,
OOOOOOOHHHH you cant stop Earl.As much as i would love to try it out im up to my eyes in all your other scenarios plus 1-1 battles.Look forward to it being released as a team game.You retired from fishing now??????????
01-21-2007, 07:49 AM,
Oh PS any member wanting some unique team play try this one out more realistic and better.Only dedicated players wanted i think as these will be long games but well worth the effort for a new theme on the game.Earl hope ive said everything ok there.