• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Foxholes & Trenches
01-17-2007, 06:18 AM,
Foxholes & Trenches
I like using these behind buildings... for some strange reason buildings seem to attract HE rounds.... not every building contains a sniper and MG42 crew.

So when the house goes up in bits and the dust clouds clear your men are tucked safely in their burrows awaiting the advancing infantry.

[Image: 45-vi.jpg]

Its also a good idea sometimes to put trenches where the enemy can see them but leave them empty.... a great way to make your opponent that extra bit cautious and even may force his hand into expending some valuable HE rounds... aint that right Der Kuenstler... :whis:

Bootie
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2007, 07:13 AM,
RE: Foxholes & Trenches
An even cheaper alternative is using foxholes and some wire to setup a defensive front. Your opponent wont' know they're empty until after he assaults them. Just another way to deceive your opponent.
01-17-2007, 09:46 AM,
Bootie Wrote:Its also a good idea sometimes to put trenches where the enemy can see them but leave them empty.... a great way to make your opponent that extra bit cautious and even may force his hand into expending some valuable HE rounds... aint that right Der Kuenstler... :whis:

Bootie

Yeah don't worry I had my boys save some HE for you in that back trench...;)
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
01-17-2007, 05:55 PM,
Just make sure that the empty trenches cannot be used by your enemy to attack from. If you are gonna withdraw from a position, make sure that the new position is always superior to the enemy position, or else you may as well stay.
01-18-2007, 07:08 AM,
RE:��Foxholes & Trenches
Der Kuenstler Wrote:
Bootie Wrote:Its also a good idea sometimes to put trenches where the enemy can see them but leave them empty.... a great way to make your opponent that extra bit cautious and even may force his hand into expending some valuable HE rounds... aint that right Der Kuenstler... :whis:

Bootie

Yeah don't worry I had my boys save some HE for you in that back trench...;)

LOL! Bootie and his boys are hiding in that fox hole behind that back trench ;)
01-19-2007, 10:45 AM,
What battles allow for the alt-F placement of foxholes? I'm playing a A/D QB and am not able to place them. Is it dependent on the QB parameters?
01-19-2007, 01:01 PM,
RE:��Foxholes & Trenches