• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Matrix
01-16-2007, 10:46 AM,
c_Question Mark  Matrix
I hope the new Matrix upgrade will let one cycle through all possible firing units (including off-map artillery)!

As a newbie I didn't realize that one had to click on the artillery icon to make sure there was or wasn't off-map artillery available?

I doubt it would have made much difference, but I lost a game wherein I didn't fire about 400 available rounds of off-map artillery???

If nothing else, I could have really screwed up a few miles of highway :rolleyes:

Pat

Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2007, 01:39 PM,
RE: Matrix
That is certainly a tough lesson to learn, but I bet you will not make the same mistake twice!

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho
Send this user an email
01-16-2007, 03:22 PM,
I often make the same mistake when very tired although its usually OP fire that I forget to set...Nothing like your ambushing armour taking pots shots at infantry targets, and infantry firing at long range with 1 Attack.

Matt ~Digger
01-16-2007, 03:30 PM,
they say feb/march for release, SWEETBig Grin
01-16-2007, 11:55 PM,
No that the new version comes up; I'd like to see boats and rafts to be transport vehicles that can move on their own so they can be used in a ferry role.
Another important addition to me would be a hex side that can be traversed on foot only. This would be useful for steep slopes etc. Last, but i'm sure ther is more; a ground condition where heavy vehicles are likely to bog.

Huib
01-18-2007, 07:14 AM,
Great to hear that Matrix is still interested The delay is OK provided it has been used to eliminate potential problems (like the old 1.02/ 1.03 debacle)

There have been many request for changes but I do hope they don't get too far from the game so many of us have loved for so long