• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Strategy Option Question
12-25-2006, 12:15 AM,
Strategy Option Question
Hey guys

I have been playing around with the scenario editor off and on for the last couple months trying to figure out how to get some variability in reinforcements. What I want to do specifically is give the player the option to select a reinforcement "package" that will bring some units in earlier than historical and some later, with possibly different locations for their entry. Once I get a reinforcement tied to a strategy option, I cant attach that unit to another strategy option. Any help or advice or comment would be appreciated.

Thanks

Scott
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2006, 01:48 PM,
RE: Strategy Option Question
There is a way to do it. I can't remember now all the details, but believe me, if you can't do it now, it's because there is some slight flaw in your procedure. von Egan
12-27-2006, 02:30 PM,
Hi Scott,

If you mean that you have a selection of strategy choices, each made up of specific operations to choose from for that strategy, and you are trying to assign the unit to different strategy choices, then that is the problem you are having. A unit can only be assigned to a single strategy, but then can be assigned to all of the operations that make up that strategy choice.

Units can only be assigned to the choices in a single strategy, which is how you build you choices. Hope that makes sense, if not maybe you can send me your files and what you are trying to do and I can set up a specific unit for you as an example.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
12-28-2006, 10:54 AM,

Von Egan : thanks for your insight =p

Ricky B : Check your PM 8)

Thanks guys

Scott