• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A New Eagles Strike Mod.
12-14-2006, 01:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-14-2006, 01:35 PM by z1812.)
A New Eagles Strike Mod.
Hi All,

Here is something for the holiday season that I hope you will enjoy. I have done a graphic mod for Eagles Strike. Below are some screens and info about the Mod. It is submitted to the wargamer as z1812's Eagles Strike Mod. It will be available after it is reviewed. Sometimes that takes a while. I will post again when it is actually up for download.

Regards John

Here are a few Screenshot Attachments for now and general info is in the following post: Have a close look at the Unit Boxes, and Counters

Attachment 1 shows American AB and Heer in contact. Notice new counter graphics. Yellow cross lower right shows unit in panic.

.jpg   AB and Heer.jpg (Size: 49.27 KB / Downloads: 91)
Attachment 2 shows a American armour and Reinforments appearing. Notice Anti Tank and Personnel mines. Upper left Sand Bag Improved position.

.jpg   American Position.jpg (Size: 158.19 KB / Downloads: 76)
Attachment 3 shows SS Armour moving down the road. Notice the gray sqaures denoting a passenger.

.jpg   Ger Road Move.jpg (Size: 137.87 KB / Downloads: 74)
Attachment 4 shows SS and Americans in Contact. Notice burning Jacksons. Also look at the German unit in the center screen and the one top left. You will see the red cross for demoralization and the yellow one for panic. Also the red sqaure in the units bottom middle show them on ground.

.jpg   SS and Amer..jpg (Size: 124.37 KB / Downloads: 71)
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2006, 01:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-14-2006, 01:46 PM by z1812.)
RE: A New Eagles Strike Mod.
12-14-2006, 02:27 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: A New Eagles Strike Mod.
Cool. cheers
12-15-2006, 12:39 AM,
When you say Panic, do you mean "Pinned"?

They look cool. I just wish folks would work on graphics mods for other games as well. I think there are now 3 graphics mods for ES if you include the main one at TFE4 and Oz's....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
12-15-2006, 12:57 AM,
Hi,

Yes thats right it is pinned not panic.

Regards John
12-15-2006, 06:26 AM,
John,

Excellent mod!!

Forward me a copy and I'd be happy to post it up at Task Force Echo-Four as well.

cheers

Regards,
RedMike
[email protected]
12-15-2006, 06:27 AM,
John,

Excellent mod!!

Forward me a copy and I'd be happy to post it up at Task Force Echo-Four as well.

cheers

Regards,
RedMike
[email protected]
12-15-2006, 06:30 AM,
The Blitz is acting screwy and I can't delete the double post. Sorry!

Red "Double Post" Mike...out

:whis:
12-15-2006, 06:32 AM,
Quite a professional piece of job. Thanks for your efforts.
12-17-2006, 07:33 AM,
Superb mod. I will use all of it except the infantry counters. They are great but Ive never been keen having a leader counter showing more than one man.
Send this user an email