• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

UNCOMMON VALOR
11-26-2006, 02:26 AM,
UNCOMMON VALOR
I am looking to buy UNCOMMON VALOR should I do the download or buy the box game? Is there anything I would be missing buying the download, like a manual? Also was a big fan Of PacWar is this game similar and are there any games like PacWar out now.

Thanks hope to add myself to this ladder soon.
Stu
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2006, 02:32 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: UNCOMMON VALOR
I bought my copy from my local games shop about 2yrs ago as a physical copy.

The latest game I bought from Matrix (TOAW 3) I bought as a digital download and a physical copy - cost me an extra $5 to do so, but was well worth the money.

Hope to fight you soon !

Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
11-28-2006, 12:08 AM,
RE: UNCOMMON VALOR
Kil Roy,

I bought the hardcopy version a while ago, and it did not come with a paper manual then, just a pdf on the disk and a little cheat sheet. I can't believe things have changed any, so if you have a broadband connection, just go with the download.

Mike
11-28-2006, 12:37 AM,
RE: UNCOMMON VALOR
Thanks guys for the reply. I downloaded the game this weekend and have few AI type wins. Also have my first PBEM game going right now. Your right things have not changed and the manual is a 70 page PDF. There is also a table with hex distances that is a joke because you have to view it at about 300% just to read it in Adobe, forget printing.

I am all set, still learning how the game system works.