• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

On map combat results
11-20-2006, 04:57 AM,
On map combat results
:conf: Help please,

I watched my opponents turn/replay and pressed the F7 key to speed it up, now during my turn I can't get the results to slow down, Iv'e used the F6 and F5 commands but to no avail !!!.

The results are so fast it's just a blur.

Maybe all will be OK next turn.
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2006, 05:59 AM,
RE: On map combat results
Lowlander Wrote::conf: Help please,

I watched my opponents turn/replay and pressed the F7 key to speed it up, now during my turn I can't get the results to slow down, Iv'e used the F6 and F5 commands but to no avail !!!.

The results are so fast it's just a blur.

Maybe all will be OK next turn.

Uncheck FAST AI from under the AI Menu and you should be OK.

Glenn
Send this user an email
11-20-2006, 06:18 AM,
I tried Glenn's suggest before and it did not work for me.

Here is how I got it back to normal speed....

Bring up the artillery dialog and take at least two shots, has to be through the artillery dialog, not just artillery firing. Neat huh? Big Grin

A work-around I know, but it's the only way I know of doing this, rather than this: watch replay at f8, close/no save, reopen and don't watch replay.

Fury.
11-20-2006, 05:08 PM,
:) Thank you Sgt Fury, game now running OK.

Watched replay with F8 selected, at the start of my turn I then tried a few shots, again on map results were so quick with no time to read results.

Brought up the artillery dialog, took the two shots with one battery as you suggested, then closed it down, then selected the fire mode button on the toolbar and it really does work.

Nice one Squire !!!.
11-20-2006, 09:05 PM,
Sgt Fury Wrote:I tried Glenn's suggest before and it did not work for me.

Here is how I got it back to normal speed....

Bring up the artillery dialog and take at least two shots, has to be through the artillery dialog, not just artillery firing. Neat huh? Big Grin

A work-around I know, but it's the only way I know of doing this, rather than this: watch replay at f8, close/no save, reopen and don't watch replay.

Fury.

I thought it was just me who had to do this :)
11-21-2006, 06:53 AM,
I had the same problem, in the manual it says that F6 returns you to the correct speed and for me that worked :)
11-23-2006, 11:34 PM,
This may have been caused by selecting the F7 key then later during the same replay selecting the F8 key.
Also it only took place the first time I used this "watch opponents replay option", have not encountered any problem since, and only use F7 key.