• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HALFTRACKS :)
11-11-2006, 09:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2006, 09:51 AM by Tide1.)
HALFTRACKS :)
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2006, 10:02 AM,
RE: HALFTRACKS :)
Hey, cool pics.

I don't wanna start anything but why do HTs have such low fire power in the game? I wish they'd be just like the MGs.

Also, what's wrong with the occasional pack of HTs roaming about?

Has this ever been discussed before? :)

Regards
11-11-2006, 10:55 AM,
Norry I think that particular subject has been driven into the ground like some of these halftracks Big Grin
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
11-11-2006, 11:32 AM,
Norry,

Roaming HTs? What a wonderful idea!

Perhaps we should open this up for further discussion?

Ed? Ed?

Half tracks w/ MGs; Half tracks w/ AT guns; HTs w/ flamethrowers

We need a scenario w/ nothing but half tracks!

Yes, Gary it has been too long. Thanks you for the pics.
11-12-2006, 04:18 AM,
i think they have low firepower for play balance...at one time they were stronger with the mg if i remember right...drove me insane as russian...had a rate of fire 3
The biggest insult to human intelligence which is considerable in my opinion. Is the notion that the universe made itself. Has anyone ever see a star form? Come on people. what will they tell us now? The earth is flat?
11-12-2006, 04:53 AM,
RE:��HALFTRACKS :)
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
11-12-2006, 09:25 PM,
RE:��HALFTRACKS :)
Norry Wrote:I don't wanna start anything but why do HTs have such low fire power in the game? I wish they'd be just like the MGs.

Hello Norry...

TalsonSoft reduced the fire power and increased their loss cost in order to reduce the HT's role in the CS. They were too dominate/prominate in the early version.

Same reason empty trucks were removed as potential opp-fire targets and blinded as spotters. Boy...I miss the days of watching dozens of empty trucks dancing back in forth in front of my lines attempting to get my armor to fire...what fun. :bang:

Cheers,
Mike
"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack."
- General George Patton Jr
11-13-2006, 01:43 AM,
should we start the age old debate about 1/2 tracks assaulting again, lol/:whis:
11-13-2006, 03:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-13-2006, 03:47 AM by Norry.)
11-16-2006, 02:47 AM,
That must be the one with the 30's on top of the cab and a crew of AT engineers in the back....

How about the assault jeep with the big 50 on it to go with it.:smg: