• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tales of Brave Sir Robin . . . SFS ROUND 3 Sitrep Thread!
11-08-2006, 07:41 AM,
Tales of Brave Sir Robin . . . SFS ROUND 3 Sitrep Thread!
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2006, 10:02 PM,
RE: Tales of Brave Sir Robin . . . SFS ROUND 3 Sitrep Thread!
First & Last Stand: Allied Turn one:

Good luck to Ed & thanx for Mark et all for doing this great tourney. Dont forget we want to see those sitreps......

I'm first, I'm first to post - hurrah for our side!!!

Anyway: Allied forces forces advance into the unknown. Having looked at the map as they begin their journey they look forward to stopping off at all these places ending in Berger, having heard from their American comrades how great burgers are, or is that burghers....., as long as they show white towels they will be ok. However, we are also puzzled, Freund is Jerry for friend is it not comrades?, so despite having a Freundberg stuck in their rear (sounds painful) we get welcomed by hot lead, in response we create some useful scrap metal for the german war effort. As a result of this we will not be going anywhere near any place named Bad goldberg etc, as only bad things can happen there or so we have been told........
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
11-11-2006, 12:03 AM,
First & Last Stand: Allied Turn Two:

Axis armour scoots & shoots & kills some of our factory fresh armour. Having saved all her Roubles all winter, Mrs Stalin is not going to be best pleased that her sponsored tank is now scrap. See, over here in the UK , we sponsor people to sit in baths of cold Baked Beans, in Russia they sponsor tanks - go figure....

Allied arty pour a withering fire into Leunberg & they might as well have poured a cup of tea.

In a cold turret further South, Alexis aka "Carrington" to his mates spies, what, leaping to his radio "Bolshi Moi!!! - comrade i can see near a dozen un-armed HT's advancing into the open. The driver must be drunk, i can hear the empties rattling around inside his vehicle. I guess that is what they mean by running on empty......" Allied armour fires & scraps HT's, HT Mortar's & HT 75mm's, but for some reason ignores the swarms of Panthers behind. Damn, operator error and the reflex urge to kill anything that moves took over.

Elsewhere Allied forces advance....

Scorched Earth
[email protected]
11-11-2006, 10:26 AM,
I sent the "Ahoy" email to Tank Killer, with no response. TK? You out there?

Cheers,

Nort
11-11-2006, 04:11 PM,
Nort,

I emailed Pat so hopefully we will hear from him soon. He is very reliable. :smg:

Regards,
Thor
11-12-2006, 10:45 AM,
Strike of the Lehr

Smedley vs rsa

A column of Panthers rumbled down the highway. Aboard one of the panzers was a colorful tank crew. This is their story!

Commader Fritz peered from the turret. His one good eye alternated scanning the skies for Jabos to watching for the Amis. So far there was no sign of danger.

The radio crackled with reports of swarms of Jeeps! Jeeps were everywhere!
"It is true then, no one in the American army marches!"

rob
11-13-2006, 02:51 AM,
TK? Still waiting ...

Cheers,

Nort
11-13-2006, 09:43 AM,
Strike of the Lehr

The Panthers continued down the highway at a blistering pace. Willi the tanks driver was having fun as he pushed the Panther to it's limilts. Willi was an up and coming race car driver when the war came. He had put many of the Lehr's panzers through their paces, but this new Panther was his favorite.

Over the radio reports of heavy enemy arty and sightings of tank destroyers had the crew on edge.

Rob
11-14-2006, 08:49 PM,
Allied turn 3 of First & Last Stand: Scorched Earth (not precious) vs Ed.

Axis armour snipes at Allied inf & runs away, nice tactics, but hard on the ol' treads. I dont think Quick Fit have set up in business yet (joke for any English chums out there).

Allied arty pounds a few more positions and looks for Axis troops who all seem to have melted away. Was it something we said...

Allied forces push forward with their new invention on the battlefield, the stealth HT. Invisible to all but the most hardened grognard. So far early intel reports are looking good.... :-)
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
11-15-2006, 08:59 AM,
Tank Killer and I are underway in "First and Last Stand." His long range German optics appear to be attriting my Russian horde from the get go. I don't think there is going to be an easy or delicate way to go about this.

Thor, I hold you personally responsible for the death and carnage that is about to occur ...

;)