• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New CS from Matrix
10-30-2006, 03:13 AM,
New CS from Matrix
:confBig Grinoes anyone know when the new CS is scheduled to be released?? My old discs are getting a bit shaky, seems to be crasing more and more.
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2006, 01:25 AM,
RE: New CS from Matrix
I have not heard anything from them in over a month and they are not returning my calls. I have a deal with them for DGVN.
11-05-2006, 10:39 AM,
Eek Wow, that's not encouraging news. But, I work in IT... sometimes you just gotta stay with the code and blot out the folks yelling and screaming for a new "something". I hope they do follow through, It would be nice to have a new generation of the game.

11-05-2006, 12:38 PM,
Hi Norry

I'm no businessman but even if Matrix paid for the game rights with a keg of GI beer and a carton of Lucky Strikes Me thinks they would try to get their money back on the deal. Just give'm time ;)

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
11-06-2006, 09:14 AM,
Copy the disks before they ware out completly.IE Nero 6 does it although it comes up with errors while copying but it works.
11-06-2006, 09:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-06-2006, 09:26 AM by Tide1.)
John that's a real nono and you shouldn't be condoning such behavior. Nero 6 burns them fast to :smoke: Damn good program

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
11-07-2006, 06:07 AM,
Its being worked on. Bugs ironed out. Some new stuff being added.
Looks really good. Cant say more.
11-07-2006, 04:36 PM,
I'm sure there are a heap of us waiting for the new goodies despite the fact that there are well over 1,000 CS scenarios already available.
Lots of them are very accurate ( I am currently playing the Battle of Arras where Rommell first used 88's against tanks) but new ones will be interesting.

Personally I hope they will be in Russia, compatible with 1.03 and use the one disc. I hate the concept of special battle packs which plague West Front
11-09-2006, 03:41 PM,
go to the slysoft website to save your disks
The biggest insult to human intelligence which is considerable in my opinion. Is the notion that the universe made itself. Has anyone ever see a star form? Come on people. what will they tell us now? The earth is flat?
11-10-2006, 07:20 PM,
Give us the computer illiterate version....all I could get the darn thing to do was say baaaaaaaaaa!....and ask me to insert a disk in drive F..........I don't have no stinking drive F :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."