• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I had a dream...
10-22-2006, 09:39 PM,
I had a dream...
....that I was playing the scenario, "The Siberians are coming" and I was the Russians. And my 2 KV platoons that are detached in the scenario (no HQ in OOB to re supply -I call it detached, some say error, half full or half empty? Tomato or tomah-toe? You make the call!) fire and go low ammo! Then the dream takes on a nightmarish quality as the KV's are surrounded and beaten heavily, and I barely manage to scratch the puny panzers pulverizing me (nice poetical alliteration, eh?)..then I woke up and realized I wasn't playing but was going through some sort of gaming withdrawl in my sleep! LOL

So, I decided I should log in and check up on ya'll. I heard the site was down, glad it's back up!

My house buying adventure has reached a succesful conclusion. Lots of activity right now and leading up to it of course. We move in a week. A few weeks after, I hope to rejoin the battlefields with you all. I'll check back with an updated email address and a request for action!

Take care

B.
"I'll wrestle anybody in the crowd!"

Pappy Boyington
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2006, 10:40 PM,
RE: I had a dream...
Hi Brian

Good to hear from you and it's good to know you'll be back playing soon. cheers

Now about that dream.... Your exactly right it's withdrawls. I get them when I don't play for a day or two and in your case it could be bad because of the extended absence. Good thing you'll be back soon Big Grincheers

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
10-23-2006, 05:55 AM,
10-25-2006, 01:08 AM,
Great to hear from you Brian!

I was worried the wife had given you an ultimatum or something, lol...me or the game!

Gratz on the house! :cool:
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu