• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Newb Needs a Game or Two
10-22-2006, 08:03 PM,
Newb Needs a Game or Two
Like GB I'm a total newb to ACW but I have all the HPS games so be gentle the first game please Eek cheers

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2006, 11:24 PM,
RE: Newb Needs a Game or Two
I would suggest challenging someone else on the boot camp list and get you both started.

Havoc
10-22-2006, 11:34 PM,
I suggest you go get a bucket of grits Reb.
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
10-23-2006, 02:20 AM,
With a sense of humor like that I think I have to give you a game. Send me an email with what game/scenario you would like to try.

Thunder
10-23-2006, 02:37 AM,
Thunder email sent

Gary
10-25-2006, 08:28 AM,
Hi Gary,

I just wanted to let you know that I have not received an email yet.

Thunder
10-26-2006, 10:50 AM,
To the Blue-belly Gary:

I declare suh! You have have cast an insult that cannot go unanswered! I have HPS Gettysburg. Choose a scenario Yankee and let us begin.

Havoc
10-27-2006, 06:40 AM,
Thunder I sent another email to you. Havoc I will meet you on the battlfield file is on the way sir :) Pass the collard greens please ;)

Gary
11-16-2006, 01:33 PM,
Tide1.....sounds like another bluster-belly yank alright. Don't you blue-bellies ever git tired of all that poppycock? You need glove-slapped, Suh. Consider this my slap, Suh. (WHAP!). Send me a challenge like ya got a pair! Ya always have the numbers, ya always git to pick what scenario ya play (Ya pick yer nose too much too), and yet yer always hidin in the taverns under a table, or in the "lieu"....

[email protected]
11-18-2006, 12:18 AM,
I am also a newby in this forum, so if you wish another battle, let me know. I will be either side, though I prefer the Southern. I have Corinth, Gettysburg, Vicksburg, Ozark and Shiloh at the present. Am anticipating having the rest very soon. Name your poison.