• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Please tell me what you think
10-21-2006, 07:42 PM,
Please tell me what you think
About toaw lll, I have owned most of the previouse versions since the original came out back in 1998 and have totaly enjoyed toaw COW is it worth it for me to get #3? Thank you all in advance for your answers!
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2006, 11:56 PM,
RE: Please tell me what you think
I would get TOAW III...I just finished another game, and enjoy playing it more that COW, although I'm still playing several COW games as well. As time goes by, and new sceanrios appear which were created under III, it will become even more important to have it, because a lot of the improvements were in the scenario design features; for example, increased the number of possible events from 500 to 1000.

But for now, I find it a better gaming experience. There are a lot of things, some admittedly minor, but they all add up. The PO is lots stronger. And anti-aircraft fire finally works! I've had not trouble with the anti-cheat features, and think they do their job. The CD contains a vast number of new scenarios. Battle algorithms are improved. And scenarios now can be set to cut off combat in each round at a certain point, to reduce the frequency of early turn ends.
10-22-2006, 05:11 PM,
Thanks for your imput!
10-24-2006, 07:26 PM,
RE:��Please tell me what you think
10-25-2006, 07:27 AM,
viridomaros Wrote:
Currahee Wrote:scenarios now can be set to cut off combat in each round at a certain point, to reduce the frequency of early turn ends.

for this it's required to use the editor before starting the game right?
too bad they didn't modify the scenarios before the release.
Time constraints and the Pandora's box effect.
Fais ce que dois.
Send this user an email