• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Optional Rules Question
10-02-2006, 10:27 AM,
c_Question Mark  Optional Rules Question
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2006, 10:54 AM,
RE: Optional Rules Question
Artillery setup, Night Fatigue, Programmed Weather and Low Visibility Air Effects are the standard default rules. me thinks at least those are the ones I usually use for the tourny's

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
10-02-2006, 11:01 AM,
There is a default button on the optional rules dialog. It is best to start from there and add optional rules you want.

There is an excellent but dated article in the articles section about optional rules here at the blitz.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
10-02-2006, 12:13 PM,
Thanks for the responses. So how about ZOC's? Anything with that? What are the standard ROE's here on the Blitz? Thanks again!

GC
10-02-2006, 03:52 PM,
[quote=XLVIII Pz. Korp]
"Thanks for the responses. So how about ZOC's? Anything with that? What are the standard ROE's here on the Blitz?"

I don't think anyone plays with locking ZOC anymore, not even in Napoleonics. von ege cheers
10-02-2006, 04:08 PM,
10-03-2006, 08:32 AM,
10-03-2006, 04:19 PM,
XLVIII Pz. KORP,

The ROE is whatever two players decide to play. Choose scenario, sides, and optional rules, but most of all - have fun.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
10-03-2006, 09:20 PM,
The article sighted above helped me when i was asking the same question...in general if the rule makes it hard take it...i like the rules that average the dice over extremes
The biggest insult to human intelligence which is considerable in my opinion. Is the notion that the universe made itself. Has anyone ever see a star form? Come on people. what will they tell us now? The earth is flat?