• Downloads

NEW TOURNAMENT
10-02-2006, 06:02 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  NEW TOURNAMENT
Gents I have a new tournament ready to go. The Fight For The Med

4 scenarios 2 from Sicily 2 from Salerno. More details on the web site Big Grin

http://home.comcast.net/~tide1/index8.htm

Tide1
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2006, 07:30 AM,
RE: NEW TOURNAMENT
Do you ever run any single game tourneys? I would have liked to have participated in the Modern tourney and this one but I don't have all the game required and the daughters upcoming wedding prevents me from getting them. Just a thought to consider when planning tourneys.
10-02-2006, 08:40 AM,
Looks good. Since the scenarios are not being mirrored, how will the sides be chosen? Do we sign-up to play one side or the other?

Thanks,
Fury
10-02-2006, 09:07 AM,
Hi Mark

I understand your frustration I myself have had to miss out on tournaments in the past because I didn't have the games or game needed. In the future I will have tournaments featuring just one game but in the short time I've been OPC Tournament Manager I've purchased 14 HPS games. I feel I need to run multi-game tournaments so I at least know something about each one so that my future tournaments can be fun and a challange for Blitz members.

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
10-02-2006, 09:10 AM,
Hi Sarge

I'm going to go by ELO ratings and assign the sides. You just have to sign up for the tourny.

Gary
10-02-2006, 08:10 PM,
Hello:
A volunteer to play.

mASEDA
10-03-2006, 07:42 AM,
A small change to the scenario line up gents I changed the first Sicily scenario from 0709_08s to 0710_01a Joss.scn It's good to be the TM ;)

Gary
10-03-2006, 10:11 AM,
Maseda at the top of this page follow the tournament link to the sign up page.

Gary
10-04-2006, 02:33 PM,
I'm all signed up and ready to go. Any idea on the start date? I'm in Canada M-W next week and St. Louis M-W the week after. I may have an internet connection but am not sure yet.

10-05-2006, 06:15 AM,
Dogbert most likely 10-13-06 :cool:

Gary